on Feb 3, 2019
We stayed here for a weadding celebration and the service, treatment and people was amazing, the place is clean, the rooms are enough big, you have hot water in shawer and good Internet, food is good aswell
A very average Hotel. Rat inside the room
on Dec 11, 2018
It is a old hotel, may be one time queen, but now it is obsolete. Not clean, old towels.
We even found a small rat inside the room. Good point is hotel is situated in the center of the city. Food is also average. Rooms are very congested. Wifi did not work at all.
Go at your own risk
on Dec 3, 2018
I don't know how this hotel got a 3 start rating. If you look from outside, you will be happy with your choice but one you enter into your room, you will get frustrated.
We beached hotel @10 PM and were able to settle down @12 AM due to below issues. The manager looks like drunk
- Dustbins were overflowing with the garbage.
- There was dirt on all tables. You can't put your luggage
- The Bed size was queen bed for 2+1 kid on which its not possible to sleep with a kid.
- TV was just for name sake as DTH was not recharged. Hotel keeper first stat searching in all empty rooms if DTH is working in any to replace with it. When he found none, the manager came and requesting a person for almost 15 minutes on call to get the DTH recharged but still nothing.
- Light was continuously blinking due to faulty bulb issue. Solution by hotel: Turn off that light
- Bathroom flush buttons were broken and water was continuously flowing in that. So, one needs to fill bucket to clean the pot. Same issue in the other room also
- No hot water available in the morning.
- No paper roll in the toilet. Hotel manager ignored my request when I asked
- No common iron available if one want to iron just for few minutes.
- After all this, one can't expect an electric kettle in the room but still i am mentioning here that its not available.
- The extra bedding makes you feel that you are traveling in a Train. And the blanket is provided without a white sheet as provided in the trains.
- I gave them a milk packet to get it boil for my kid which they just kept on the reception only when after 1 hour I asked the, has the milk boiled, then only they took that to get it boiled.
- Took 1 hour just to put extra bedding in the room
- Only soaps (Rs 1) was there in the bathroom.
on Jan 2, 2018
Not at all recommended. No cleanliness. Even though they changed the room after our request, that room was also same.The rooms were very dusty. Even after the hotel people assured us that they'll give a packed breakfast in the morning, they failed to do so.