Average hotel with very unresponsive room service
on Dec 31, 2019
The good things first:
1. Food in their restaurant is very tasty and they have very decent portions.
2. Near to beach, though not right on the beach.
3. Clean in general.
Need to improve on:
1. Room service is very irregular in providing daily water bottles and cleaning rooms despite calling multiple times. Notified that fan regulator was not working but no one was interested in doing anything about it. Intercom was not working but they fixed it after a day of bringing it to their notice.
2. In out room refrigerator was not present but we ended up paying for that amenity anyway.
3. There is a non-existent gym! Don’t tell anyone...
4. No place to stay for drivers. My driver has to sleep in car!
5. No place to dry clothes in a beach hotel makes it look like this place has a serious architectural setback.
on Jun 29, 2019
Hotel/Ressort not exactly on the beach but very close to the beach. They are getting back to business after that enormous battering by Phani. Lift yet to be operational. Cable tv yet to be connected. Wi if only available. You must be wondering with so many minus points why I said this hotel is very good......their food is outstanding and
the courteous staff make you feel at home.
on Jan 31, 2019
Very nice Hotel with supportive staff and good food. Also very near to the sea beach..!!!!
Special mention for Mr. Mahapatra who was very cooperative.
The sea beach was also vey clean and with good crowd.
Perfect place for a relaxed stay!
on Jan 15, 2019
Great location, rooms are tidy and clean, the service is great....as well as the staff are quite friendly. The rooftop swimming pool is the final icing on the cake, has a great view, very well maintained - just the perfect place if one wants to have a relaxed time.
Class Apart Sea Beach Property at Puri
on Dec 14, 2018
Nayak Beach Resort is an outstanding property for any visitor to the historical Puri, in particular if one travels in a group. Under the stewardship of Mr. Nayak, proud owner of the property, the gentleman is highly approachable and imbibes deep knowledgeable about culture and traditions of the region, in times memorial. Should a reasonable strength group be staying, even a cultural program demonstrating State of Odisha traditions, can be organised for visitors, at reasonable charges. The resort has a lovely roof top swimming pool, and well furnished different sized four conference halls. The dinning hall exhibits 1983 Cricket World Cup victory, therein depicting portraits of each member of the winning team. Meals served are sumptuous and caters for all tastes. The administrative and support staff is highly responsive, polite and dedicated to look after visitors, round the clock. The owner takes personal interest to ensure that one and all guests are comfortable, and further that, knowledge is shared about places of religious and associated interest with guests, in order that, the trip undertaken, turns out to be a memorable one and value for the money invested. Guest rooms are cozy with an excellent view.