on Oct 10, 2016
brilliant place to stay. Bang for the bucks! The caretaker is a nice chap and served amazing breakfast everyday (including kerala cuisines). Though the place is 10 kms before munnar it's good cause its much more peaceful than the places in munnar city.
A quiet retreat close to Munnar
on Apr 20, 2016
The rooms are basic but clean and welcoming. Some offer views across to a nearby tea plantation and, though warmer than Munnar proper, there is usually a breeze to cool things down. Babu, the father of the owner, acts as caretaker, cook and guide. He is a delight and an excellent cook. The only shortcoming is location which is about 20 minutes from Munnar by bus.
Good caretaker, close to plantations, creepy staff
on Oct 19, 2014
- Very close to plantations.
- Clean rooms and toilet.
- Caretaker Mr. Babu is a warm gentleman who cooks very good food for you
- Mr. Babu personally takes you to 2-3 hours plantations trek in Munnar. Its the highlight of the stay in Munnar.
- A little away from the city. However, everything is 15-20 minutes away.
- One of the local staffs is creepy. Texts / messages female guests late in the night. Not ideal.
- This place is economical and is managed by a very nice care taker Mr. Babu who adds to the fun you have in Munnar.
Very bad experience with nakshathra inn
on May 3, 2014
We have wasted our holiday with nakshathra inn.
We have booked room for two days .After overall experience we have cancelled one day
No power backup/alternate arrangements
Huge no. of Insects
Heavily Charged for extra dinner
overall experience was horrible!!
Quite and calm but away from Munnar city
on Apr 17, 2014
Its an average hotel, however the only negative point we faced is the location which is around 10Km away from Munnar town. And just because of this reason i believe the rate whould have been a bit less, because there re other hotels in munnar city itself which costs similar.
The wi-fi strength is low and available only in the ground floor. The staff (Sharan), allowed us to use the kitchen and that really helped us since we have a kid and it was possible to cook food for her.
Babu and Anoop were not present vecause of Vishu, but Sharan was very nice to us, although he lacked in depth knowledge of munnar city i felt.