on Jun 8, 2019
Nice place to stay .. good environment . Good food. Cleanly maintained .. good place for family stay.. suggestion could conduct bonfire in night (atleast on weekend) has no place to roam around in nights
on Jun 4, 2019
The best place for the vegetarians to stay and for food. Neatly maintained and cordial and efficient team. ooty and coonoor is easy drive from here. You will be lucky if you get the rooms in the ground floor.
on Feb 6, 2019
I must say resort has the best view from the room, room comes with small balcony which is over looking to the valley which is breathtaking. they serve only veg food its tasty, non veg restaurants are near by
Nice place to Relax and Refresh
on Oct 3, 2018
This resort is the best place to relax and refresh. They have designed such a way that you don't get a feeling that you are staying middle of buildings, even though the property located around the buildings.
Nice staffs and management.
Recommended to who likes to relax fully. If you very particular about visiting places in the early morning, recommend to book the hotel without breakfast because they are starting after 9.30 am only.
Do not stay here
on Sep 25, 2018
Worst stay ever.
- Room does not have not water 24/7, have to request if needed which is a long proces.
- Restaurant was closed on few days and did not have more than half the items in the menu.
- Room service did not refill basic amenities like water, soap etc for a 5 days stay.
- There is no WiFi in the rooms, which means if you need to attend to any calls or work that needs connectivity you cannot do this from the room.
- The lounge area has WiFi, but at 2G speed, and is loud and not ideal for any meetings that you may need to attend to.
After spending a lot, felt stuck in the place, as both management and booking services did not want to provide a refund if we were to leave in 3 days instead of 5 days, due to above reasons.
Never visiting again.