on Dec 16, 2019
We stayed in a different hotel one week before and compared to that, we are disappointed. There is no coffee/tea maker in the room. No dental or shaving kit is available in the room.Shaving kit is provided after asking.When I asked for medical help ( doctor to visit to room), they consulted couple of doctors who advised to visit their clinic. It is suggested a tie up with one Doctor to visit would be more helpful. Breakfast is below the standards. However staff are courteous. Rooms are very neat and clean.
on Jul 19, 2019
People who have height of 5'10 and above to not book. You legs will be hanging out of the bed.
Remote for AC/ TV not available, you have to wakeup.
On third floor also you can hear dogs barking. ( Bad sound proofing).
Hotel name is confusing on net. For using uber ola type the address as tune hotel other locating it would be a task.
Shower area does not have door or curtains, water spreads near the toilet seat.
Toiletries on request are provided. So are hand towels.
For others this could be a 5 Star as I was looking for good quality sleep, which I could not get I would avoid the place.
Worst Experience At Your Hotel. Won't Recommend To Anyone. Also Won't Choose You Again In Future.
on Apr 18, 2019
I travelled with my family which included 10-12 Adults, 2 Children and 1 Infant.
Your staff doesn't respect the guest at all. Doesn't matter if the person to whom they are talkin is a women too...They just treat rudely to ayy guest.
1. Asked for powdered milk for the infant: We called 3-4 times for the milk. Initially the staff which there for room service told us that he'll get it in 10-15mins. After 1hr, we asked for it again at the reception. The receptionist told us that we don't have it. Since it was an emergency for the infat baby, we asked another staff just for the chance if he has it. He took another 1hr to give it to us. The complete staff was rude and doesn't know how to behave with the guests.
2. We asked for tea at breakfast: Whe we had breakfast few of us took tea. My sister asked for some more tea from the person managing the breakfast for the guests. They were like "Apke pas aur kitni tea bhijwae !! Aur nahi bhej sakte hum". What the hell !! I paid bloody 17k for 6 rooms for 1 night which includes the breakfast and this is what I get to hear that how much tea do you need !!!! It was extremely rude.
Food Quality: Had a terrible experience at the breakfast:
1. They mixed water in the juices. It was like I am drinking water mixed with little sugar.
2. Pathetic tea
3. Patheric idly, probably the worst I've ever had in my life.
Staff was extremely irresponsible and rude. I won't recommend this hotel to anybody since the experience at this hotel was horrible.
Best accommodation in Ahmedabad!
on Mar 9, 2019
I'm impressed! Me and my friends spend there 2 weeks and it was great time since check in to check out. Quite large rooms with nice bathrooms, cleaned every day, laundry done at an express speed, delicious meals in buffet form but also with the option of ordering from the menu. All completed by professional reception staff. I recommend it, it's the best choice of accommodation in Ahmedabad!
Good stay, decent breakfast...value for money
on Mar 5, 2019
We stayed there for one night as we had gone to Ahmedabad to attend a wedding function. Let me give the good points and points of improvement:
1. Rooms were spacious and comfortable...room had TV, AC, running hot water, clean linens and enough space to keep belongings.
2. Breakfast was sumptuous...spread was good and taste was decent.
3. Lifts were working, hotel cleanliness was good... room service was quick.
4. Location was good...surrounded by mall...bang on main road...
Points of Improvement:
1. Parking was clumsy...very little place in front of hotel... they had arranged parking space in mall next to it. Late night, it seemed unattended...I was worried for my rented car.
2. Bathroom drain wasnt functioning properly...it got clogged too often.