on Jan 28, 2019
Nice hotel, nice service , cleaness room all staff very caring . enjoy alot with friends , Thanks alot to all lords plaza team members and suggest keep it . It a lovely hotel and i suggest to every one please visit once.
Comfortable and excellent
on Jan 23, 2019
Had come for a wedding..stayed at lords plaza.. very comfortable..exactly what you need when you come back tired...excellent staff...I would recommend and appreciate house keeping staff ishwar for keeping the room so warm and clean that it made our stay even more comfortable...good job Ishwar..all the best lords plaza...
Nice business hotel at a prime location in Jaipur
on Jan 23, 2019
Lords Plaza is located near the Jaipur city and easily accessible from the airport as well.
It's very near to the Bapu Bazar (Shoppers paradise).
Hotel is very neat and clean and the staffs are very friendly. Rooms are quite well maintained, try to get the rooms with a balcony facing the main road.
Note that the balcony would be dusty, housekeeping needs to maintain it.
About the food, I would say its very tasty and the freshly done and I should mention about the open bar which would be a great place to sit in the night n have a sip of your favorite drink, especially in the cold weather as I visited in the month of Dec 2018.
on Jan 23, 2019
Visited Jaipur to attend a wedding stayed at Lords Plaza. Had a Good experience, the rooms being big and clean. Good up keep good service and food. While your visit here in Jaipur its worth the money.
Average Stay "Pathetic Service"
on Jan 18, 2019
This proclaimed 3 star property is located in Jaipur on Tonk Road. Now since the road is highly trafficated throughout the day so you will keep hearing horns in your rooms which becomes quite annoying when you have a small kid along with you.
Coming to services and hospitality of this Hotel,
1. They can park maximum of 5 cars in the hotel premises as the in-hotel parking facility is very minimal. The most pathetic part of it is that if you have parked your vehicle inside the hotel they dont claim any responsibility for your car, they have specially mentioned that parking is at owners risk.
2. I stayed here for 2 days, and both days no one came for the room service (cleaning the room). First day when i went outside i specially informed at the reception for cleaning my room but no one did and when i came back and called to ask why dint they clean they said we will get back to you after checking with house keeping to which they never got back.
3. Repetitive breakfast menu, no change in BF on both days except on day 1 they had yellow Idli and day 2 they kept normal white Idli.
Another pathetic thing about there service is that all the food including Poha, Vada, Aloo Sabzi, Poori's all were kept cold (despite for us going at the peak breakfast time of 8.45AM). They used to bring hot stuff and put over the cold one's only when cold stuff was about to get finished.
4. I was in Room Number 109, bed quality was extremely poor. Even if you get up it used to make an irritating sound. Pathetic furniture maintenance.
5. One good thing about this hotel was that it was clean, has a good reception area, artificial garden area for food and that is it.
I will just not recommend this place for families atleast.
WILL NEVER PREFER TO STAY AT THIS PLACE AGAIN