New Years party at Longinhos
on Jan 15, 2020
Had an awesome time at the New Years party at Longinhos. The crowd was a mix of hotel guests and guests from outside. The best part of the party was the Live band. The food too was excellent for the price..would highly recommend this place for their New Year's party.
Wonderful vacation spent with family and friends at Longhuinos
on Dec 29, 2019
I am writing this review on my way back to home
We spent the Christmas weekend here. We were 2 families of 3 members each. Both families had kids under 3 years.
1. Nice location. Right on the beach
2. Rooms are spacious and all amenities like Ac, tv , tea maker, mini fridge are present. Closets and shelves for clothes, table and small stools are also there.
3. Swimming pool is nicely maintained with lots of deck chairs around to chill
4. Nice play area for small kids
5. Beautiful lawn with a gazebo is there from where you can view the sea
6. Nice and courteous staff. Prompt in resolving complaint/issue
7. Hotel tariff is reasonable. In this peak season when even most ordinary hotels are charging exorbitantly, this resort has maintained reasonable rates
1. Now coming to the cons. There is only one con and it's a verrrry big con and that is the restaurant in the resort. The service is extremely slow. The menu is very limited . Even the breakfast buffet is most ordinary. No wonder very few guests were eating there. I would recommend everyone staying here to try the beach shacks for dining.
1. If you are booking non sea view room then opt for a ground floor room. The ground floor rooms have a small sit out which is missing in the first floor rooms.
2. Look for a room with a single king sized bed instead of 2 single beds if you are traveling with kids
Had some power packed days!
on Nov 25, 2019
Absolutely a superb sea-facing location! A group of 40 friends from various walks of life, catching up during a reunion after 27 years of life - we had a memorable stay in the resort. The rooms were good and so were the staff. Ms. Morzenia (Director) and staff like Raj Kr. Paul, Akbar and Epsy amongst others have ensured that we have a very comfortable stay. A good place to spend your days for a group or family holiday!
Had a fun packed stay
on Nov 15, 2019
We were a group of 40 friends who stayed in the resort fo our renon. The location of the resort is very comfortable. The luxury Rooms were very well maintained and had all the facilities. The staffs were very helpful. I would like to specially mention about the manager Mr Raj Kumar Paul, he had taken care of all our needs even before we reached the resort and had called up to confirm the same. He was extremely courteous and very efficient. He took care of every small details so that our stay is very comfortable. The food srved was very satisfactory too. I would recommend this resort to anyone. Thanks Mr Raj for the care and service you have given us.
Family get together in Goa
on Nov 3, 2019
We stayed for two nights in Goa- 45 of us. it was a family get together. The location is fantastic- just off an uncrowded beach. Rooms are spacious. People at the reception are very nice. They accommodated all our demands with a smile. Muzammil was particularly helpful. The food was good. But there is need to train people well. even before you make a request, the response from most people in the hotel and the restaurant is " it will be charged extra"!!! guests should be made to feel like guests and not like criminals out to cheat the hotel. I see many people have added similar comments. Management needs to take this seriously. Running a resort is "Hospitality industry"!! And you can't charge for water- if you don't want to provide additional bottles, make provision for drinking water dispensers on the corridors. and the insistence on full payment before checking in is not justified.