on Oct 2, 2019
I visited the place with friends and had super sun. Property is walking distance from the beautiful morjim beach. It has a big pool where we enjoyed the most. Room are big and spacious. I specially liked the food there. Good place will visit soon
Location of the stay is good but......
on Jun 12, 2019
I visited this place with my friends and we chose this hotel because of location. Morjim beach is just at walking distance. Building and infrastructure of this hotel is applausable, it's problem with maintenance. Anyone can find dust easily, especially in dining area. Staff is co-operative, they serve it's customers well, at their rooms. Although rooms are neat and clean, in the morning everyone visit the dining area, which needs some serious intention.
1. Rooms = *****
2. Dining Area = *
3. Staff = ****
4. Location = *****
5. Reach = ****
on Jan 8, 2019
the location of the stay excellent...... close to beach.staffs are very helpful and caring they took a good care of us during the stay . good food .rooms was very neat and tidy.well priced had pleasant stay
This is not a Beach Resort
on Dec 12, 2018
First of all this is not a Beach resort.
1) Approach road to hotel is so small.
2) Swimming pool is short No filtration of water available.
3) Complimentary water to room not given asked to purchased mineral water.
4) Rooms are neat and clean, AC working in good condition.
5) Morjim Beach is within 5 min distance.
6) Restaurant staff was arrogant, Restaurent service is very bad.In breakfast Only Poha , Rava & omelet available
7) But as compare to price hotel is ok to stay.
8) Indian food is not available @ restaurant.
on Nov 27, 2018
Stayed there for 10 days.
Awesome experience and very good service.
Friendly staff. Good food.
Hotel is Near sea.
Rooms were very clean.
Road to the hotel is narrow but that is okay because the hotel is really good.