Good for nothing resort!
on Oct 4, 2017
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE
Please , please do not book this hotel by mistake.Booked a Deluxe room but not justified it..
1) Breakfast was not at all good. Tea was very very bad in taste
2) TV's cable connection was not working, i know who's going to watch it when we are in Goa but at night when we come back. we feel the need for it.
3) Room service was given when asked and they didn't even change the bedding
4) AC, the important thing was not working properly.
5) No bucket, mug, soaps, shampoos, towels... !!
6) Sofa inside the room was not in the good condition..
7) No mattresses outside room, bathroom!
8) Approach road was in a very very very very very bad condition,
if you travel in rainy season please do not book this hotel as the road becomes muddy. Road were off very very small size. one big 4 wheeler can block the entire road.
9) Overall the money we pay is not worth. Total waste of money and good time!
You may get other veryyy nice options.
Average Rooms with poor facility but great hospitality
on Oct 3, 2017
Lets keep this one short and crisp. This one is definitely not a resort from any angle. But on other hand you shouldn't expect much more when you are paying this negligible amount that too in north goa. My suggestion: If you are getting this for less than thousand/night the book it otherwise not. Rooms are big enough. View from balcony are are dull and disgusting. Adding your disgust, location is pathetic. Please go the google map minutely,yes very very minutely. Also you have to hire a 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler to go back to human civilisation from this deserted island. Only striking factor out there is the manager's hospitality they really are eager to help out their guest and helped me personally to get rid of a brawl with the bike renter who was demanding additional charges for absolutely idiotic reasons.
on Dec 20, 2016
First of all the location of the property is very bad. Condition of the road leading upto the hotel is worst. Staff is not at all helpful. But, the rooms are big and clean. Swimming pool is too small to have fun. Variety of items at breakfast are very limited. I would recommend to try out some other hotels and not La Conceicao.
Worst ever hotel that i have stayed
on Nov 4, 2016
I stayed at La conceicao after diwali for 3 nights & i will never repeat same mistake again. Reception is unaware of my booking & there behavior is too bad. They are not responding properly & make us wait till 5:00 pm. Then they handover us key & after entering in room its ok but when we start using washroom its not clean, flash is not working. At time of taking bath geysers are not working, we complained to reception but no response from them. Dont go with website pics that all is fake we experience high difficulties here & at forth day of our check out we thanked god...really my home is better this C grade property
Hotel La Conceicao - The Terrible
on Oct 18, 2016
I was in this Hotel La Conceicao, Morjim, Goa and left two days before - on 13th Oct. - Thursday night. Let me share some of my experiences with you all, especially those who are interested in opting for this hotel. Please note that we had booked and payed this hotel rent for six rooms for full 7 days in advance @ Rs. 2400/- per day.
1. The hotel is about 65 kms from Goa Airport.
2. The accessibility to reach this hotel/resort is v v difficult since the approach roads to this place are literally dusty lanes with full of pot holes. It becomes more difficult when it rains which we had undergone.
3. These lanes are 5' to 6' in breadth; say for example if one Mahindra jeep or any small four wheeler is parked outside this hotel, then even a cycle cannot pass through the side.
4. For full five days - from Sunday Night when we reached till Thursday night when we left - there was no whopping in the room. No cleaning was done in the rooms in any of our six rooms.
5. None of the bed sheet or pillow covers was changed in any of these rooms.
6. Even towels were not replaced.
7. In one room water was dripping from the A/C inside the room, while the other room had faulty locking system. Even water taps in the washrooms were faulty.
8. The son of the owner (with a small pony) was so rude with our women members and rebuked them. He was not ready to listen when asked to change the bed sheet/towels or get whopping done. This complaint was made even by the neighbours.
9. Only compliment breakfast was provided - bread jam/butter, and no omelette. For Indian lunch/dinner when we asked (of course on payment), there was no provision. Even the menu card was in Russian language and English later, since most guests were from this country. We felt being Indian, we were treated like second-hand tourists, though we had paid in advance for full 7 days.
10. I will give only one star (*) just because it is spacious and very near to sea coast/beach.