Great property, just need a better management.
on Sep 27, 2017
Well the hotel is very well built, the rooms are great and spacious, food is good, the location is a bit in the interior but then its value for money. The only let down point is its service and management staff. This property has a lot of potential if it gets a professional staff.
Very very bad Hotel in puri.
on Sep 12, 2017
I never seen this type of stuped hotel and also Hotel Manager Mr.Trinath.
Hotel room clean is like Lodge and Dharmasala .Someny westage packet in side Birth room,Birthroom mirror was brocken as well room Mirror red spot. They dont have proper frok when I order nonveg food in room service .They dont have COLD RO water but directely forced meneral water bkz at time of breakfast that RO water bottel was so darty when I cmpln that Mr.Trinath told me Why u not order Meneral water .
Also told to Mr.Trinath on first day regarding birth room was darty also that dust but I stay 2 days but he not infrom any staf for clean it and he told me I am first guest I cmpln that this small small points.
DEAR TRAVEL KINDLY SEE PIC. WHICH IS SHARE BY ME .
You have to visit, to experience it. The best hospitality ever !!!
on Aug 25, 2017
Every member of the kakkson, puri made me and my bestie so comfortable. We felt so secured in such a huge property. Nobody invaded our privacy but at the same time they ensured we were comforted at all times. Its not the infracture but its the people who make the property No. 1 & kakkson villa deserves every bit. Thank you for making our stay so wonderful and worth remembering.
Would definitely recommend everyone to stay here in case your looking out for something in puri.
Unhygienic Stay near Lighthouse Area
on Aug 3, 2017
Hotel Kakkson Villa, Puri is located in Baliapanda near Light House.
1. There is a beach nearby approx 3 min walking distance.
2. Room size is big.
3. Sleep Quality is very good.
4. Buffet breakfast in INR 100 is very good.
5. Most of the Staffs are courteous.
6. Food is good but overpriced.
1. The surroundings of the hotel is very dirty.
2. Even inside the hotel there is huge problem of flies and mosquitoes.
3. There is no sea view from the room.
4. Washroom had no ventilation and there is plumbing issue as well.
5. The location is far from Swargadwar, Main beach area, Temple and Main Market and you need to take an auto.
6. Staffs are responsive but with no resolution.
7. Very less food joints nearby.
Good Place at Sea Beach , But difficult to find
on Jul 8, 2017
Place is very near to Light House area. Bit difficult to approach for first time. No sine-age to the hotel, even rickshaw puller also dont aware about the hotel's name. Google navigation helped me to get in there.
But A quite calm and peaceful place away from crowd . Very Near to sea beach and Balconies are ( for few rooms ) sea view. Rooms are cleaned. Bathrooms are average.
Foods are good .
Bit poor Room Service . Need to be followed up.
Over all good stay