on Jun 25, 2017
Hi...we stayed thr in two rooms on 24-7-17. Price on goibibo was reflecting as 1500/- ...same was confirmed on phone by reception and we booked telephonically. But on arrival we are asked to pay 3000/-...not good!
Bar is not good also...beers were not chilled...biggest disappointment was veg platter which was a mockery with very little quantity & aaloo ticky was undercooked.
Property is neat n clean..staff is courteous..lady was courteous otherwise.
Average rating.. three stars
Room no 1508 and 1506
Not a great experience
on May 30, 2017
Stayed here with another young girl friend and felt very intimated by the male staff. Two men insisted they carry our luggage upstairs (we stated we were more than happy to carry our own but they wouldn't allow it). I know it's their job but really two men to 'carry' suitcases with wheels when we insisted we could do it ourselves!! When we were in the lift one staff member tried to take my handbag which I insisted I was happy to carry, he then tried to grab it out of my hands, I again stated more firmly this time I wanted to carry my handbag so he left it. When we got to our room they lingered around inside even after we had tipped them. When we went to dinner in the restaurant we again felt uncomfortable as multiple staff lingered around our table as we ate & asked us twice if we wanted alcohol stating they would give us a 'discount' (this was after we had already ordered lime sodas). When we went to pay for the bill which was just the drinks as the food was included in our tour, the bill came to over 300 rupees including tax. When we got back to the room we looked at the menu and lime sodas are only meant to be 50 rupees- so I'm confused as to why we paid basically triple, plus we left a 50 rupee tip to avoid further uncomfortableness.
The rooms themselves are simple but clean and the wifi worked well for us.
I would not recommend this hotel to young female travellers as we got a creepy vibe our stay.
well maintained hotel near to railway station
on May 22, 2017
this is a well maintained hotel at a walking distance from Jaipur railway station. rooms were pretty clean with all basic amenities. staff were well mannered. hotel is also having ample parking space. I stayed for one night and left the room early morning at 07:30 hrs. I could not enjoy the restaurant because of my tight schedule for the short journey to Jaipur. But it seems to be a costly affair for a budget traveler. One more thing i want to share is that the price for one night stay dropped by 25% immediately after i booked this hotel. over all a good property nearby the station.
Average Business Hotel
on May 21, 2017
We stayed in this property for around 4 nights during month of Feb'17. The property is an average business hotel but cost more than expected.
1. Location : Centrally located at MI road near Khasa Khoti Churaha, thus connectivity is very good.
2. Room Size : Just a decent one, considering other hotels in Jaipur this is below standard size for room. Bathroom though is small but is spacious.
3. Breakfast : This is a real sore point. The spread is very limited and service very slow. Though have make make to order omelette and parathas, but they take like forever to arrive. The spread is also limited. Since we were here for 4 days, it could be made out they they have limited variety which is repeated on 2nd or 3rd day. Moreover discovered a fly in soup during our dinner the first night, post which we refrained from any further order from hotel
4. Parking : They have their own parking on the property, which is a big relief when you are bringing in your own car. Though, in case of any party at the hotel, parking become problem
5. Staff : Professional and courteous
6. Cleanliness : This is one area to improve upon, almost every day we have to ask them to clean our room even after them having done that during our absence.
7. If you are coming with kids, then you have to be very careful, since it is located right on main road and it being a business hotel does not have any appropriate space for kids to move around.
on May 5, 2017
It was a pretty good stay. peaceful location. We had dinner out here. Food was really good along with service. They took special care of all our needs. Buffet too looked attractive, but we went for ala carte. Service too was fast and staff was courteous. very good service..will surely recommend this to friends.