on Aug 22, 2019
Good cottages by the roadside nicely nestled within the pines and cedars. They are just located at the entrance of the house riding trail.
Food is ok, though options are limited. Moreover, there food seemed a little overpriced too.
Service and behavior of staff was good as well.
on Jul 16, 2019
Stayed for a night in one of the cottages. The cottage that we stayed was not maintained well. Toilet flush was not working, water taps were leaking, TV couldn’t be used as there was no set top box...
But the location is good. Away from the rush and crowds. The golf course is behind the cottages in walkable distance. The staff is caring.
Excellent property and location. But not lively!
on Jun 6, 2019
This is a HPTDC hotel and can be booked from Himachal Tourism hotel booking site. 1.5 Hours from Shimla bus stand. If you are in group you can stay here for a couple of days or else no much activities for single families! Hotel should organise bone fire and music in the evening!
1. Excellent location and very good view!
2. Friendly staff, nice restaurant with Beer bar!
3. Good upkeep and neet surroundings.
4. Spacious and large cottages.
5. 24 hour hot and cold running water
6. No disruption in power supply
7. Yuo can walk uphill to the famous Naldehra Golf Course which is open to only members and no one else.
8. But to visit the golf course, they charge Rs. 10 per head entry fee from outsiders. Why this charge if no one is allowed to go down to golf course to click photos!
9. Rooms have been recently renovated
10. We stayed in cottages/huts. These have LCDs and cupboards. Also a couple of chairs.
11. Too many monkeys around but they will not trouble you. Do not eat outside or else you will invite trouble from the monkeys!
Overall a very good experience! Will like to go here again!!
EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR STAY
on Apr 4, 2019
This property of HPTDC is very well located with very friendly staff, good food, good upkeep in very serene surroundings. It is better to opt for this property than most of the hyped private resorts because of its location, good service, big rooms and cottages and friendly staff . it has 24 hour hot and cold running water, no disruption in power supply etc. The only problem is they have no provision of making tea in the room in that cold climate which I feel the HPTDC should look into since guest prefer diff types of TEA.
Beautiful Location, Great Food
on Oct 20, 2018
This is a hotel run by HPTDC. It undoubtedly has the best location in this tiny hamlet, just at the bottom of the famous Naldehra Golf Course. Also, to visit the golf course, you don't need to pay the Rs. 10 per head entry fee if you are staying at the hotel. The rooms have been recently renovated and look amazing. The food here is also delicious. We took a semi deluxe room and it was well equipped with hot water, TV, cupboards. They have room service which is a blessing as you may not feel like taking the walk till their cafe. The view of mountains from the hotel is unparalleled. Be ready to walk a bit though.