Good location but needs improvement!
on Sep 24, 2017
The hotel has made a fair effort to improve the quality. While the interior of the rooms are modern and relatively clean, the size of the rooms and the breakfast variety could be improved. They also need to start thinking about providing desposable toothbrushes and pastes along with other toiletries like some of their nearby competitors. The staff are friendly but need to be a bit more professional. The booking and reservation system also needs to take into account booking confirmation and give preference to their online customers over walk in guests. However the strangest thing about this hotel is the lift. Regardless of which floor you are on in order to go to your room you need to take the stairs once out of the lift. For all those shopaholics, this might be a spot of bother especially when going back to your room with them mighty shopping bags. Location wise the hotel is very good and just a few minutes away from New Market. Taxis are also readily available and Uber drivers can also easily locate this place. A special shout-out to the staff named Abhishek at the reception for his patience, excellent behaviour and helping attitude. The rest of the core staff members need to be a bit more professional but the cleaners are quite friendly and helpful.
on Jul 14, 2017
We booked our room a week before our flight but when we arrived there they said the room is under maintenance but we then found they offered the room to some other persons at a higher rate. Not expected.
on Mar 17, 2017
I booked a room for 3 but when we checked in the receptionist told us the 3rd person had to sleep on the floor!!! I called the manager who was not helpful at all. We were forced to book a second room. Beware the rooms all so small and on checking out we found insects in the bed! Its called "spa hotel" but there is no spa centre at all! So I will never go back there!!
Great location near to new market
on Feb 23, 2017
Great location on sudder street, near to new market 5 mins walking distance and 15 mins walking distance to park street.
Other wi fi stores and restaurants are all close by.
Complimentary breakfast 🍳 is good.
Popular among foreigners since sudder street hoards hippie clothes stuff.
Management doesn't have value for the property
on Feb 14, 2017
Convenient location but pathetic maintenance. Felt really sad looking at the maintenance of the property. We stayed there foe 5 nights and the list of complain is big.
1) First night after a tiring day we couldn't sleep on time because the door lock was faulty. It took one and a half hour for the maintenance person to fix it. Unfortunately, next day when we came back to the room after breakfast, the door got locked and they had to break open it. No value for people's time.
2) Unprofessionally managed buffet. They never used to replenish the stuffs that got over.
3) Once we had to request them to change the bed linen because it had blood stains.
4) Bathroom ceiling was hanging. We used to take shower under the fear of ceiling falling on head.
5) Cleaning of the room and bath pathetic. Fixtures broken. TV cabinet and Dresser mirror broken.
6) The shampooing of corridor carpet was done from ages.
1) Everyday thorough cleaning of guest rooms and public areas. and the
same should be supervised.
2) Regular maintenance and spring cleaning of rooms and public area.
3) Periodic pest control and carpet shampooing.
4) Renovate the rooms with simple, easy to maintain furnitures & fixtures.
They can do wonders if maintained properly. People who travel need comfortable, clean and hassle free environment. Hope they bring in some positive changes to meet the requirements.