Decent place to stay with beautiful view
on Jan 28, 2018
We stayed here for couple of nights. We got top floor with terrace and lake view.. Though the terrace rooms are small bt what makes it good is the view that you get from the room of the quiet govind Sagar lake and the hills.. Washrooms is small bt clean.. Rooms were clean.. Blanket though I felt was not that clean.. You only get breakfast here as they don't have lunch or dinner facility. One major drawback I can say is that this place is situated little out of the main city as not many eating options. You got couple of restaurants and snack corner at a walking distance of 500 mtrs and few wine shops as well. Overall if u like quiet place then this is the place.
Do not come here!
on Apr 28, 2016
The rooms are dirty, bathrooms are stinky, no facilities at all! We had to call the number listed in google for many reasons in order to get in touch with somebody and it turned out to be owner. He would not take any responsibility for the short comings and lapses. Instead he became extremely rude. Other visitors were having a similar experience of the hotel. Some of them were even locked out of the hotel at night despite informing the hotel staff! They waited outside with all their luggage inside their room for an hour helplessly banging doors!
Worst hotel experience ever!
Good value for money
on Mar 27, 2016
We booked 2 rooms for a family stay. Feedback :
- The property is slightly outside the main Udaipur city, so the local options (e.g. food) are limited.
- The Holi festival was a virtual shutdown at the hotel, which we should have considered during the booking process. As a result the hotel was very short of support staff, room service and cooks etc.
- However, the owner Vinay was very cooperative right from the beginning and all the way through the end.
- Vinay also arranged a taxi for us for local sightseeing (although we were expecting a bit of preferential rate based on his personal rapport)
- Of the two rooms booked, one had a smaller bed than the other (although the prices were the same).
- Tea and breakfast (e.g. Poha) was awesome. Please convey my regards to the cook.
Average for short stay
on Feb 29, 2016
Average hotel for short or single night stay. They don't have proper parking place. Food was average. Lake View from hotel is good from balcony area , that's the only positive thing about this hotel. Room service is average.
No Parking facility
on Feb 17, 2016
There is hardly any facilities in this hotel. No Lift. They dont even have proper parking place. Food was average. View from hotel is good, that's the only positive thing about this hotel. Good for single night halt. Not recommended for long stay....