One of the best stays I have had
on Apr 7, 2018
We had a great stay at Hotel Vintage. We stayed there for a couple of days and had one of the best hill station stays.
1) Great location:
a)Hotel is surrounded by mountains. From the terrace, you can get a great view of mountains surrounding the hotel on all sides.
b)River Beas flows in front of the hotel on the other side of the road.
c)The hotel is very close to the famous mall road . Mall road was just 10-15 mins walk from the hotel.
2) Great service: The room service was excellent. Especially, the person named Hemraj was always smiling and was always willing to help. The hotel arranged cab for us in 10 mins when our existing cab to Shimla did not turn up.
3) Great rooms: The rooms looked exactly the same as what was posted in the website. The luxury room we took had great views of snow capped mountains
Didn't find anything.
Looking forward to another great stay at the hotel when we visit Manali again.
VOW !! VOW !! VOW !! Great Hotel
on Mar 9, 2018
I traveled to Manali along with my family and we stayed at Hotel Vintage for 5 nights. I must say that it was really a great experience to stay at this hotel. Staff of this hotel is really great and ready to help you anytime and in whatever way possible. Staff is very prompt and quick in providing service. Special mention to "Ricky Chouhan" for making our stay even more memorable. The rooms were very neat and has a great view of the snow clad mountains. The Hotel's open terrace offers a great view of the great snow clad Solang Valley mountains.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning a comfort stay with your loved ones.
Quick Good Points:
- Mall Road is 5-10 mins from this hotel
- Hot water facility is available
- BF/Lunch/Dinner facility available
- Breakfast options are really awesome
- Famous Solang Valley is about 30 mins drive from this hotel
on Feb 11, 2018
It was awesome visit to Manali. Weather is good and nice place to visit during winter time. This hotel is good and near to mall road.
We often used to visit to mall road, as this is very near to hotel.
Average hotel with very good staff
on Jan 5, 2018
Visited this hotel during our trip to Manali in June. First impression wasn't a great one as there is a very narrow slope that gets you to the hotel. After reaching the hotel, the staff was very helpful in making us feel comfortable. The food and service is quite good. The rooms give you a good view of the mountains
Best Service Till now in my Life
on Jan 3, 2018
I have stayed there 25 th dec ,2017 - 29th dec 2017, booked by hotels.com. Few things i want to mention below-
1 . Within 5 mins we have checked in the room which have a very nice view, clean room, restroom impressed us.
2. Ambiance of the hotel is very nice.
3. Service is what i like to say here , i have got best service till now of life till now.
We have got attendant " DIPANKAR " he takes care everything. service was very fast. Even he used to ask everyday we had our dinner or not. We need anything or not. In night time he helped me to get medicine from outside shop. I am so much impressed with this type of hospitality .
They have arranged bonfire on 25th dec, given chocolate, burned crackers .
4. Food is nice an tasty.
5. Location is nice and accessible from mall road within 5 min distance.
I would like to recommend this hotel for others.
Thank You Hotel Vintage and Dipankar