Good place. Right on the Mall Road near lift
on Apr 12, 2018
This was my second stay at the hotel and I already knew what to expect. I did not get the same room as I got last time but they offered me 2 bed room to accommodate by 2 kids. The service is good as all always and I did not had much of a problem except the wooden closet in the room need to be repaired immediately. This hotel is best option based on its location at Mall Road and reasonable price. They don't have dine in facility which I was already aware of.
worst hotel ever booked -Rating -zero out of five
on Feb 26, 2018
First of all hotel manager denied for check-in and booked another worst room somewhere else few km away which you cannot even call hotel room and then he threatened us to pay for the hotel charges.Would not recommend this hotel at all specially if you are travelling with family or even if with someone else as this might ruin your whole trip also location is not good at all. worst hotel -zero out of five.
Value hotel on Mall Road
on May 28, 2017
Small hotel right on the mall road, near to the lift. You have to climb down few stairs from the mall road to reach here. Total 8 rooms, 5 one floor down with a common balcony, 3 two floors down with minimal ambient light or air. All has attached bath with basic clean facility. Except the location nothing much to talk about. Staff is indifferent. If you want to hang around on the mall road late in the night and want to avoid the long lift queue in the evening, book here.
Great location and kind staff!
on Oct 13, 2016
This hotel is located in the middle of the Mall, in Shimla. You save a lot of walking for the touristic places if you stay here. The staff is very hospitable and will provide guidance. The rooms are clean and comfortable with hot water.
This hotel is nightmare
on Oct 10, 2016
This hotel is horrible from many aspects. Lets list them one by one.
1. They are horrible with the phone - I tried contacting them again and again before leaving Calcutta, without success. Then I was able to contact them from Manali - it was 9.00 AM when I called. When i asked them to confirm the reservation, I was told that the manager was not yet in so reservation cannot be verified. Then while entering Shimla I tried getting in touch with them for over 45 minutes. The phone was constantly engaged. In the dark I almost gave up trying to look for the hotel and was only with the help of some locals and a helpful porter I could locate this hotel - It is two or three properties to the right of KFC. You have to get down at the Lift and come all the way up using two lifts
2. Location - Everything in Shimla is filthy. This hotel is in the middle of filth. I was offered a "Super Deluxe Room" #106. which has a window in level with the road. People walk next to the only 7 inch window to the room.
3. Reception - The reception is a corner manned by two local boys who have to clue / training or knowledge to run a hotel of this price Rs 4000 / night
4. Basics - There is no water. After a lot of requests they will hand over a bucket of cold water - thats it
5. The hotel is a Sky shop. This indicates that the owner has no focus on being a hotel. He / They are just trying to make money out of unsuspecting traveller.
6. Cleanliness - You will find flies, insects, dust, mold in your room.
7. A false cupboard door came crashing down when i tried o open the door and found that it is a false door.