good locatoin, poor locality
on Dec 2, 2019
The position of the hotel is advantageous. The locality is crowded and polluted. So ideally only a business traveler of limited means visiting Delhi for a short while can stay here. Room service does not really exist and there is no in house pantry.
Won't recommend for family
on Apr 30, 2019
- Hotel is near to New Delhi railway station.
- Staff is really good. They treat you well, provide quick and satisfactory service.
- We requested them to change our room, and they gave us another room to solve our problem.
- Property is very old and not maintained well. Things are rusty and broken in the room.
- we had two rooms and clutch lock for both of them not working.
- Bathroom water was smelly and geyser was not working in both rooms.
- Hotel is just next to a desi daru shop.
- There is no good snacks/tea shop in immediate surrounding suitable for family. (We tried tea in hotel but we didn't liked it. But this depends on individual's taste.)
Overall, I won't recommend it if you are on vacation with family. But if you are on a quick visit to Delhi it might be OK for you.
They have got really good location and staff. But they need to do some renovation.
A great place to stay - modern hotel facilities surrounded by Indian traditions
on Jul 16, 2018
The Sunder is an affordable and quality hotel. The staff are friendly, polite and hardworking. You can find yourself in modern hotel while still enjoying the traditional look and taste of India. It is close to shops and transportation facilities. The reception will provide you with services such as currency exchange, taxi and bus rentals, and food services. Overall, an excellent experience to stay there.
Good hotel in Delhi
on Jul 10, 2018
It's a very good experience. Rooms are cleans and the staff are very gentl and generous. It's makes me feel very comfortable. It's very good value of money and more. Thank you very much Hotel the Sunder.
Best budget hotel in Paharganj..
on Mar 4, 2018
I stayed at hotel The Sunder in Pahar Ganj area of central Delhi, with my friends in the second week of February. I must say that the hotel was not only located at the most convenient place, it was also very reasonably priced. Not to forget I must thank their staff for the great service they provided and were always smiling and helpful. In one line, it was a great experience and great value for money spent. Will strongly recommend it to my friends and family.