Hotel Tara Palace
on Feb 26, 2019
Clean & standard rooms, medium size room, average bathrooms but ok, Nice hospitality. But quality of food at restaurant is worst & too expensive. It is near to Birla Guest House. Area is New Marine Drive Road. Place is very good with less commuters which is a better place for those who like to live in silence & serene beach view...
Just you can enjoy the nature & tour..
Very bad experience
on Dec 22, 2018
Third class hotel and third class people
Although we made full payment in advance through OYO they denied to give us room mentioning that “you came late”. After argument they finally gave us room. However they didn’t clean the room and in the morning they didn’t gave water. After lots of request they seated the pump. At the time of check out the person was very abusive and rude (because we registered a complaint to OYO)
OYO also didn’t do anything as they took our money in advance
Overall third grade hotel and third class experience of OYO
Very poor hotel with noice and noice
on Feb 5, 2017
I was there from 23 january to 27 january this year. Double bed room rent was Rs.1320/- for non ac room . Which is quite high comparing with others. Sea view is not so good from our non ac rooms, it's only side view. Rooms are not sound insulated, you can be distributed by notice coming from everywhere. there is a special sound of AC fan also. very irritating. Bed size is 5 X 6.5 feet, so 3 person in a bed is impossible. room services are below quality. you have to ask every thing minimum twice, even you have to call them personally. Better to avoid this hotel. Very poor experience.
Nice Place for an Expensive Stay
on Jan 2, 2017
Hotel Tara Palace, New Marine Drive has a Marvelous Location, sea beach is at a stone throw distance. We stayed in the Super Deluxe AC 5 bedded and Super Deluxe AC Double Bedded rooms from 29/12/16 to 01/01/17.
1. Location is Good,
2. House Keeping Service is Prompt and Staff are Courteous.
3. Cleanliness is OK.
4. Restaurant food is tasty.
5. Travel Desk and "Panda" for Puja is available.
1. Rooms are too costly in comparison to facilities.
2. Restaurant's room service is a bit slow.
3. Hotel has no vehicle of its own (we faced the situation) thus for going to mandir early in the morning is a problem
4. Negotiate the Charges with "Panda" beforehand as well as with the auto driver before boarding else you may be overcharged / exploited.
5. No proper place to dry cloths.
6. Bathrooms need ventilation.
7. Drinking water of hotel is salty though they claim that it is from the RO water purifier.
8. Elevator service is only upto 2nd floor thus if you take rooms in the third floor you will have to climb steps.
9. This hotel has No website (as communicated to me by the front desk).
10. There are No Activities for Children in the Lawn not even a swing/see-saw.
good budget hotel.
on Oct 10, 2016
we stayed here for 4 nights. overall experience is good. though rooms were moist due to bad weather .but still very much stay able. front offc is good. house keeping team is always ready to serve. we didnt try the food.