on Sep 28, 2017
If you are looking for an Economy budget hotel near to Chennai Central Station, you can select this hotel. Good for Business travelers. Rooms are not so big, and no frills offered. Lift, TV and hot water facility is available. Walk-able distance from Chennai Central.
Worth the amount you spend!
on May 17, 2017
There are so many hotels in the Wall tax Road, near Chennai central.
What made Hotel Sun City catchy are :
1. The Accessibility from Chennai central Railway Station exit (hardly 800 m) in the right hand side of the road.
2. Affordable rent
3. 24 hours Check in & out facility, wherein Hotels with similar cost are available nearby,
4. Good Reception
5. Free Wi Fi
6. Accessibility to Hotel (approx. 300 m)
7. Those who have come for purchasing, Park Town Market is near by... In Mint Street, you will get almost everything under SUN!
8. Online Taxis will be parking near to these locations.. So, when u book them, it would be quite easier to get into it, despite the traffic conditions.
9. Park Town bus station is nearby (around 850 m)
on Jan 31, 2017
Very small hotel located in a lane off Walltax Road. Rooms are small and not have any great views. Budget price room tariff, useful for people who have work near Central Railway station and need short 1-2 days halt.
Avg Hotel Rooms @ Economical rate
on Jan 30, 2017
Located close to Chennai Central Station, this is very compact hotel with ac rooms available and economical tariff. Ideal for people on short business trips and those who want a place to refresh and not much from room, other than sleep. Prices are low as compared to other nearby hotels. Ask for ac rooms only.
Decent hotel in Low Budget
on Dec 17, 2016
Located nearby to Central Railway Station, rooms are compact and small. Entrance to lane is narrow and slum people live nearby. Lift facility is available. Room service is decent and don't have high expectations. Best part is quick access to Station. Even Egmore Rly station is jus 2 kms away.