Rooms without window
on Jan 24, 2018
+ clean shared bathrooms
+ in-house laundry possibility
+ kitchen for self cooking and refrigator storing
+ great location in Silom, and quiet side street
- only cash accepted, no CCs
- our room had no window, I know, we booked the room, nevertheless, a room without daylight for more than two nights is horrible
- new towels need to be paid, since they are not changed during room cleaning. And as their was no window or any kind of ventilation system available, towels did not dry during the night.
- breakfast is not even worth mentioning it. Pouwder coffee, toast, butter and jam, that’s it. They have Nespresso coffee capsules, but they are even more expensive than in Switzerland.
- no safe in the room, and the message of “we are NOT responsable for your belongings” was displayed several times. We had a mixed feeling and took all valuable things with us every day.
overall conclusion: Ok for 1 or 2 nights, everything above is quiet a challenge.
Great location. Nice room set up and clean bathroom.
on Dec 10, 2017
Staying here for 3nights. Great room, clean and tidy. Great location, near to BTS Sala Daeng and MRT Silom. Street food around this area, lot of 7-11 and nightlife too. Friendly staff. The only things to improve, the ventilation of the shoe rack area, quite a smelly.
on Nov 6, 2017
The place in surround by street foods which is my favorite part of the trip. The place is next to the BTS train station as well. 5 minutes walk to reach the station. The room is comfortable, 24hours WiFi. Friendly and helpful staffs so you can get any information that you want. I don't expected any breakfast with the price I pay for the room. Luckily, they do have breakfast to offer. Not much, but it's perfect for traveler who don't spend much time on breakfast. Coffee and bread to go. The funny part about breakfast was the sign that said " please clean your cup and dishes "lol. Moreover, the shopping center and the night market are locate just 10 minuets away from BRB.
Can't wait to be back,
Good price, comfort stay
on Sep 22, 2017
A very nice hostel to find good rest after a Long day. Clean, safe and helpful staff. Equipped with basic necessities. Silom area is convenient and has all the food, shopping and accessibilities to metro and bts.
on Aug 31, 2017
This place is good but the room is too small. It doesn't have wc inside the room but would be fine for backpackers.not far from the attractions place. Should place toopast inside the room. This place is clean and we would recommend for group stay. Staffs could speak English, so it easy to communicate.