worst property and staffs are pathetic
on Nov 28, 2017
no value for money at all. Hotel is only money minded and dont care to provide a proper service to the customers . Please do not use this hotel guys. There are better properties where customers are treated better
miniature rooms and funky smell...avoid
on Jun 17, 2017
there are far better hotels in the neighbourhood for more or less same price .I have never seen a room of this size in my 20 years of travel . This is more like lodge than a hotel. Room size is 9x9 and bathroom is negligible. Not recommended for families considering the bar downstairs and the environment. When asked for wifi password around 10 PM the answer from receiption staff was wifi is closed for the day. Joke of the century
Avoid at any cost.......
on May 2, 2017
I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Good location, situated in the Central Park in chennai. Clean and welcoming staff. I got complimentary breakfast and wifi with the room. Good experience overall. Keep it up.
Apt Place to stay - All in One Roof
on Feb 16, 2017
Location Friendly - Just a few minutes walk from Central Railway Station.
Good hotel to stay as a family, with wifi facility.
price of the room includes complementary break fast. cash worthy..
friendly staff , i would rate my experience as 4 out of 5.
Not bad but not awesome either
on Aug 31, 2016
To be fair, this is a budget hotel and as such, cannot be expected to cater to unrealistic expectations. With that being said. I feel like there are a few things that could make this place much better. However, let's consider the good and what could use improvement.
1. Central location, close to Chennai Central train station
2. The staff at the front desk are helpful and polite
3. The front desk were courteous and knowledgeable about online bookings - Something that a number of hotels in this segment are not.
What can improve
1. The breakfast really needs to improve
2. The food available from the hotel kitchen isn't great
3. The hotel staff tend to try and open the door instead of ringing the bell or knocking. This is quite inappropriate - especially if you're in the middle of a shower or changing your clothes etc.
Overall, if you need to visit Chennai on a budget, for a short stay and your work/destination happens to be in the middle of the city, this may be a good option for you