Nice place to stay in new delhi
on Dec 21, 2017
Good hotel with lodging at reasonable price. And also nice place to eat south Indian food in delhi. It also provides tiffen buffet which is complementary for in hotel stayers and 250 for outers-a must try thing.
Continued mis information .... beware
on Dec 19, 2017
inspite of repeated warning, I undertook to stay there last week. The summary is as follows:
1. Poor treatment for booking online
2. They have 4 hotels in the area
3. What shown in the picture is only for direct booking
4. Just for you to know, online booking will receive a Reception that is 1feet by 3 feet!
5. The veg restaurant A2B there is a local version as I am from the city where it is head quartered.
6. Horrific wifi and room service
Just a lodge. Do not get carried by the Stars shown online.
well connected decent property
on Dec 17, 2017
Hotel Southern is a budget property which is located in Karol Bagh and easily accessible between 2 metro stations. The rooms are clean and staff attentive.
The only let down is the limited predominantly south Indian food menu. If they can include other food options, it will be a great deal for guests.
on Dec 4, 2017
We stayed for four days. We chose this hotel because of its location. However the facilities are ok nothing great to speak of. We were given accommodation in the adjacent building which at first glance takes you back. However the room was good. Since the food is basically south indian food was ok and nothing great to write about. The other advantage with the hotel is that they have local and outstation sight seeing tours and even if you return late in the night you need not to worry since we stayed in the same hotel. We had booked a tour to Haridwar and rishikesh , however they cancelled the same as there was nobody else except the two of us. Hence we hired a cab through the travel dept of the hotel and had an excellent trip to haridwar and rishikesh. Hotel guys made good arrangement at Haridwar. The driver provided was also good but at certain points it seemed he was in a hurry to get back to delhi since it was a routine job but for us tourists it is probably a one time visit to places of interest and would like to spend as much time as possible. The restaurant has more bureaucratic procedures than the Government.
on Oct 17, 2017
On this dusara occasion I visited the hotel southern in new Delhi. It is a one of the best memories I had in that hotel .
1. Front office: The front office staff behave very polited and very helpful. They are giving so much of information about Delhi and they are taking care about the costumers.
2.Location: Secluded location, extra large rooms, tasty food, overall good ambience. Staff is extremely courteous. Large plantation behind the cottages need a lot of time to explore, makes a good trek for the uninitiated.
3.Hiusekeepin: Rooms are very clean . They are maintaining very proper cleaning.
4. Restaurant.: In Southeran hotel they are maintaining the A2b we can get the good south Indian food .