Well furnished, but located in a Mall!!!
on Nov 12, 2016
The room I stayed in was well furnished, and the staff were helpful.
But there was a slight delay with regarding the check-in as the receptionist wasn't sure about my booking.
Furthermore, the Hotel is in a Mall, which is not the best place for a hotel to be located in.
on Oct 12, 2016
Hotel silver plaza is located in the big apartment complex among offices, shops, and other hotels. Situated on the main road, the hotel is on the second floor of the complex.
Basic facilities in hotel rooms:
Double bed, LCD, A/C, Intercom, Single wardrobe.
1. Check out time: 10 am
2. Complimentary breakfast: 1 tea and 1 toast per head (anything extra is charged as per hotel charges)
3. Room Service: If arrive at night, annoyed staff looks at you like criminals.
4. Reception: Impatient and Impolite person at desk.
5. Intercoms: Only calls to reception, no inter room call service
6. Free Wi-Fi facility in rooms
7. Compact room sizes.
8. ID proof: mandatory for all travellers to give.
9. Meals: Only breakfast with limited options. Lunch and Dinner orders are managed from restaurants outside.
10. Lift: From parking basement to & fro the hotel.
11. Staff service: No one to help you with your luggage from ground floor to the hotel neither from lower basement. No help or service to carry luggage to the basement parking lot. Staff don't take actions watching customers carrying their own heavy luggage.
Conclusion: No suitable comfort and Not recommended for family on a trip, but okay for an overnight stay.
Rooms are very compact
on Jul 25, 2016
Rooms were very compact bed was also not good and frst thing is about location which was verythirdclass as it was in a mall and there was no view as I will not going to stay again in that type of room
One night stand
on May 5, 2016
This hotel is just meant for staying not more then 1 night. Cannot stay more then that. Its a hotel in an empty Devnandan Mall near Elisbridge. There is no restaurant or breakfast room but if you order something they will make it for you from their kitchen. Rooms are ok with amenities like A/c and TV. Bathroom was ok. Not more then 2 person can stay in room. Price is also cheap and thus ok for staying 1 night.
terrible terrible terrible
on Jan 22, 2015
I work for an NGO, while booking the room a month back over the phone, I had asked the person that I will be having guests to see me pertaining to NGO related work. I was told at the time of booking that was fine. However, on the contrary after I checked in, when I informed the person at the reception about the guests, he was rude and said personal guests are not allowed. I have to meet people in some other places and had a hard time. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.