Avg hotel with decent food
on Jan 6, 2017
Booked this hotel through Oyo for the period 1st Jan - 3rd Jan. This hotel is located in the middle of a residential area. Chose this as it was not very far from Choki Dhani and is also around 10-15 mins distance from the World Trade Park (a mall). There is a gold souk behind this hotel, at a walkable distance on around 7-10 mins from the hotel where you will get outdoor seating for restaurants serving south indian, north indian veg and north indian non- veg food. At the hotel, we asked for Dosas from the menu but found its not made. Same story the next day as well. Breakfast is also decent spread with bread butter toast, parathas, pohas, idlis, cornflakes available. Food quality and taste was nice.
We had an arguement with the staff on the first night as the cauliflower in the mixed veg was quite hard but his explanation was that if its too soft, it will get mixed up in the overall veg dish and wont be visible. I tried explaining it to him that still it should be a softer but he kept on repeating the same thing so i let the matter pass. Room quality was decent, but dont use the washroom in the dining area in the basement, its filthy. Overall rooms were nicely maintained but there is coffee/tea maker in the room. We ordered veg sandwich twice through room service and it was very nicely prepared.
On the day of our return journey, I asked for some water to fill in the windshield wiper storage tank but the staff didnt budge. On asking again, they said that I can get a bottle from the security guard. On asking the guard, he directed me to the garbage bin from where i had to pick out a bottle, go to the guards washroom and fill up the bottle with water. Atleast the staff could have been a little more helpful in this case.
Overall a small hotel calling itself as a boutique hotel with nothing boutique about it. Didnt go to see the pool as it was winter time, so no use trying swimming. If you want to go nearby choki dhani or the world trade park, take a cab (uber) like I did and save on the money.
Overall a decent hotel but can do with some improvement in client management, food variety enhancement and better cleaning of rooms and washrooms.
Avoidable unless budget is all you care about
on Jan 1, 2017
We got this hotel as a part of package trip and I would never stay here again for a number of reasons.
1) They lie to you: We arrived via an early morning flight to Jaipur and reached this hotel around 8 am. They said that they couldn't provide an early check in since the entire hotel was booked. This proved to be false as we found later... since they had only 4-5 rooms that were booked.
2) Our room was unclean and dusty. Even the bedsheets were dusty. The shower didn't function and the WC flush spew out water on the person sitting on the WC.
3) They have this one staff named Sahil, who was exceedingly arrogant and rude. When their tata sky didn't work in our room, he said that he couldn't do anything about it until the morning after. He pretty much said that he didn't care about our rating about the hotel. When we called our travel agent, he relented a bit and the technician corrected the problem after 15-20 minutes. If you are the owner of this hotel, fire this guy...quick!
4) We had to check out next morning at 7:30 am. In the room menu, it was mentioned breakfast started at 7 am. However, Sahil said that breakfast would be served only at 8 am since "no one in Jaipur ever checks out this early".
5) The hotel location is far away from the city and adds to transit time when you view the tourist attractions.
Please avoid unless you only care about traveling on a budget.
on Dec 2, 2016
Near by airport
Food is awesome
Everything is according to expectations
I suggest for everyone
In budget really nice to stay
Room service too good
Everything nicely experience
very nice experience
on May 5, 2016
i have stay at hotel from 1-may 2016 to 3 may 2016, hotel was very good very clean and food quality was excellent and belong to ur pocket and location near by airport and world trad park
i approach this hotel
on Feb 5, 2016
Not for business travelers. Does not have Wifi. The restaurant is almost non-existent. The rooms were barely manageable. The upholstery hadn't been washed/cleaned in a long time. There are only two parking slots.