on Dec 25, 2017
It was great staying with this hotel. This was a medical trip for treatment at Shalby just opp the hotel so the location was very good and even the staffs are very helpful and understanding. It was a pleasant stay...
Low budget hotel
on Oct 16, 2017
Its a hotel near SG highway, budget hotel, not a great service and food standard, good for budget stay, very less options for food in hotel restaurant, not great choices in breakfast menu also not great standard of service not even gives water bottles on time.
Worst hotel ever stayed
on Aug 26, 2017
Worst services. House keeping will be only on request. Stayed in for 6 nights. Day to day free supplies will not be given unless there is a request. Charged Breakfast for one day for being 5 mins late even not considering the guest is staying for a such a long duration. Food is bad. WiFi connection is there but cant browse anything. Overall they think how to loot guest.
Half star hotel - noisy pigeon nest
on Jan 22, 2017
I stayed here two nights - luckily was not in the room the entire day. Before going to the negative things, just like to mention that the hotel people have managed to squeeze in several amenities into a small room including a split AC.
Now the big list of negatives:
1) Reception is a farce. Very narrow front desk and equally narrow sitting area
2) No tea-coffee maker in the room! Moreover, they charge for tea/coffee. Plus tea/coffee service to room doesn't start before 6.30 AM. Great going for a hotel
3) Mineral water is chargeable. They don't keep it in the room unless requested for.
4) Room was extremely noisy - reason being the hotel is barely 100-200 metres from the main highway. Noise proofing is poor. You hear noises deep into the night
5) Pigeons outside my bathroom. Can hear their noises all through if you don't close the bathroom door. Bathroom vent (sloping tiles) cannot be closed completely
6) Tiniest of tiny soaps, shampoo is in the form of sachet
7) Instant geyser - you have to wait for the hot water periodically while taking a bath
8) No hot water in the sink
9) Service guy woke me up in the middle of the night to give me water in a flask that I had not asked for
10) Towel - one had a hole in the middle. Another was not clean. Bedsheet also wasn't clean
11) Breakfast is on the roof top - in the open. There also you have pigeon's around you. Menu was non-existent. Single preparation. No fruit
12) Had to check out early morning. Reception lights were switched off. A couple of guys were sleeping on the reception sofas.
13) At check out they asked me to pay for a bottle of mineral water that I had not asked for
Wow! They should stop calling it a hotel. I am also surprised that the people who invited me over decided to book this.
Lodge and not a hotel
on Jan 21, 2017
We had stayed there for two days in the month of Jan 2017.
Few points I would like to mention before you book this hotel:
1. Too small rooms.
2. Not clean washrooms.
3. No clean bedsheet and towels and also the rooms are not well maintained.
4. Food worthless.
5. Room service, worst till date.
6. Not at all value for money.
7. Staff are not at all well behaved and they take lot of time to serve.
8. Breakfast, I suggest you have it outside.
9. Only VEG food available
Only one thing is good. It is on SG highway. But there are many other hotels to stay. So you can avoid staying here.