Ideal night stay hotel to catch train at early morning from Kalka
on Jul 13, 2018
It's a mid range hotel. To catch train from Kalka next morning, you might avail this hotel. The rooms are okay. The food in the restaurant is good. You can visit Shiva temple beside this hotel and also can visit Kalka Maa ki temple from this hotel.
Please do not visit this Hotel,you will regret
on Aug 6, 2017
I booked it through MAKE MY TRIP
1) I booked for View Rooms but when entered it did not have any view neither from window nor any balcony.
2) I informed Make my trip. Hotel Owner clearly said to Make My Trip that we do not have rooms. It was mistake from both Make My Trip and Hotel.
3) TV was just a joke. every 2 minutes we had to restart.Remote was not working so we had to get up and turn the Switch off.
4) Dont Book this Hotel as it says it is nearer to Mall road and all... It is far away from Mall road. At least 800 meters away and these 800 meters is not straight road , you get exuasted.
5) If i speak something, it was clearly audible in another room. Very cheap structure.
So i recommend try better option and go with hotel which is just next to mall , check the actual distance if it is mroe than 200 meters then do not book it. This hotel is not suitable for couples and families.
6) In the breakfast , you will get only pickle with Paratha.
7) When I was checking out from here , I gave the credit card. Hotel owner was on the counter and refused to credit card , debit card. He gave unacceptable reason like machine is not working and all.
1) The only pros is It is next Rope way which takes to Jakhu temple. But again not sure about safety of this Rope way as it is newly started.
2) Food was average.
on Jul 3, 2017
We booked the room through MakeMyTrip. The pictures of the room shown were completely different from the actual room. Rooms were small, dingy, smelled bad and had water seepage. Even hotel staff was not helpful. Service was extremely bad. We had to ask for fresh towels everyday ourselves. Drinking water was not replenished either.Except for location, no advantage in staying here.
on Jul 1, 2017
Okay okay. Good for short stay.. It was peak season so were happy to get this hotel. Rooms are adequate. There are much better hotels nearby for similar rates in regular season. breakfast was good....
A big No-No
on Jun 6, 2017
I don't feel like putting a lot of effort and time in writing a review for this property as this has been one of the worst properties I've ever stayed till date. Me along with my mum and dad stayed at this hotel from 10-12th of March 2017 and I'm still regretting my decision. I'll be quick,the owner is rude and aggressive, The hotel staff will try to act like they are very helpful and welcoming but you'll get to know when they'll start charging you for each and everything. They charge you 300 rs for using an old electric room heater on a daily basis and will always come up with an excuse stating that electricity is expensive in Shimla that's why they room heaters and hair dryers are on a chargeable basis. You can buy a brand new heater for 500 rs instead of paying 300 rs on a daily basis just to use it. Still can't believe it. In future they might start charging their customers for breathing fresh air as well. Rooms were in a terrible condition, we booked a suite which had 2 double beds. It was snowing outside. Mattresses and blankets were stinking as if they haven't been dry cleaned for donkey years.We had to manage with drinking cold tea. The room service food prices are atrocious and will make you crack up. A cup of tea will cost you something around 80 rs (excluding taxes) and when you know it's raining and snowing outside you won't go out and will have to bear their prices and excuses. It seems like more than the tourists the hotel owner is making the most of the unpredictable weather in Shimla. The only good thing about the hotel is it is physically their in Shimla. A big NO-NO. Wish I'd get the option to give them asteroids rather than stars in terms of rating.