Budget Hotel near to most of the landmarks.
on Aug 13, 2015
Good Budget hotel near to many landmarks which can be viewed by walk. Room service is good. Food from roof top restaurant is good. 24 hours hot water. I have stayed in this hotel for more than 4 times since 2013. The management is very helpful. Rooms available for all budgets A/C, Non-A/C (with cooler and with our cooler). So you can choose the room with respect to the climate conditions.
Dont ever ever go this place
on Dec 28, 2014
Booked this hotel by seeing GPS tag and review of Trip advisor stayed 6 nights in ground floor room.
1. The owner son is very rude and irresponsible. we paid the hotel expenditure through online transfer. but confirmation in this regard were by given after 28 hours. Moreover no money receipt will be issued in this regard.
2.We have given instruction to clean the room daily basis, on actual it was cleaned thrice in a week.
3.Booking of taxi through this hotel counter was expensive by Rs 300/- to 400/- because of hotel commission.
4. If you wont hire taxi from hotel, hotel owner will be annoyed and changed their behavior suddenly. From 'The guest is equivalent to God' to "Go to Hell". Taxi will arrive much latter than the schedule time fixed by both of you. Their 5 minutes is equivalent to 30 mintues delay.
5. Food is quite OK type, in Roof top Mayur Restaurant.They use red color to make every dish red. Which might cause cancer, if somebody eats regularly.
6.Meanwhile they have kept child below the age of 14 to do cleaning the floor, plate, serving food, water, room service. Which is against Child Labour Law in India.
7. Rooms are adjacent to Road, truck or vehicle blowing their horn, feel like slept in mid of road or truck had entered inside the room.
8. During night hotel staff were watching TV in loud volume and smoking. smoke come inside the room and quite irritating for non-smoker. Definitely sleep is disturbed.
9. If you get up at 6.00AM morning for toilet and had bath, forget about water supply. They don't preserve water in tank.
on Aug 28, 2014
This budget hotel is a small hotel near Udaipur attraction like city palace, Jagdish Temple, Lake pichola, Gulab Bag etc. It is in three floors, having few rooms on each floor. It has no elevator, so you have to walk up - down. Rooms are simple and adequately furnished. Restaurant is on top floor, but room service is available.
Food quality is reasonable. Price is also reasonable. They run travel desk, and operate local and nearby place tours. Staff is courteous, and polite. If you go by your own vehicle, you will not find parking near to the hotel.
Very Good buget hotel located near landmarks of udaipur
on Aug 18, 2014
We stayed in this hotel arranged by Travelguru as a substitution from 16th to 18th Aug 2014.
The room provided to me was in ground floor was an unusual room where fans are hanged away from beds. We were lucky as the weather was surprisingly cool during that period.
We didn't used the Room service and the food of the roof-top resturant was very good. The owner/manager of the hotel is a good businessman.
on Jan 17, 2014
Awesome ambiance. Spacious rooms, Clean and neat toilets, 24 X 7 hotwater at a most economical price located just aside the city palace. The palace shall be viewed from the Roof top restaurant.
Parking slot is a minus. They show some place where small cars can be parked. Tough for SUV's.
I could rate the overall experience as the best!