on Jan 17, 2020
Loved staying here whenever I visit Bombay. If you are artist it is ideal as its close to the arts district. 10 minutes to all major attractions. Its a budget stay for folks looking for a comfortable place to stay.
on Dec 27, 2019
Worst hotel, no local I'd allowed if you checked inn they will treat you as a terrorist they will keep 24hrs eye on you and keep a staff outside your room , no service, rude behaviour staff and manager. Never recommend this hotel......
on Nov 8, 2019
very nice and simple place. it is cheap in cost too. you must stay. if you are staying for shprt time, then this place is idle to stay. it is near to RAILWAY STation. Navigation is easy. Transportation you get it easy
check in 23 july & check out 25 july 2019
on Nov 5, 2019
Too much noise in rooms facing main road, Reception staff didn't changed/repaired our room telephone set which was out of order for my entire stay. service staff serving ordered foodwas doing good service.
Poor Service from front desk / Reception
on Jul 28, 2019
Poor Reception and Housekeeping
1. First night given only one towel which was of cheap quality with lines and stinking. I pressed bell for housekeeping but nobody attended and also telephone in room was not working.
2. Second night given two towel which was of cheap quality with lines and one stinking. This towels were changed in morning after we went out of hotel with room keys in reception. I told reception that my telephone was not working, but when i came in hotel at 22.00 hrs our room telephone was not working as i wanted to order food as we were comeing in room very tired.then i went in restaurant and ordered for dinner to be served in room and told again reception about telephone not working. Housekeeping bell was pressed several times as outside room there was too much loud sound coming of telivision and persons talking loudly.
3. My work was not comple so i extended my stay in this hotel for couple of days only because it was near of my visit place and was getting hot water to have bath after 22.00 hrs.
4. Morning we were in hurry so we told reception to clean our room and change bed cover as it was itching and also towels. i asked him why our room there is no white bath towels given, as i saw in next room which was opened while passing from passsage. we came back around 15.00 hours back in hotel as it was raining heavily. Again i asked reception about room telephone, that time reception person said its already repaired. we again went out at 17.00 hrs and came back by 23.00 hrs and on the way told order for dinner to room service person and came in room.
5. Morning we wake up late as night time there was heavy rains with winds blowing and bathroom door and balcony door was making noise as balcony door latch hole was bigger than latch so it was banging with force and bathroom door there was no latch from outside so wind was coming from ventilator and banging door again and again till early morning . we were pressing bell whih there in room till around 1.30 a,m but no help came from there.
6. 4th day our schedule was very busy as it was raining and our work was too much panding, so in hurry we went out and came tired at around 20.00 hours and went in room. As telephone was not working from our check in so i went in recetion to ask why telephone was not being repaired or replaced . to my suprise they asked me when did you told us about telephone not working. then i asked reception person his name and he asked me why want his name. then i told him that how will i know with whom spoken as previously they said i didnt spoken to anybody. Then he told me his name chakraborty. I ask him again his full name ? He replied me again chakraborty. i told him many people name chakraborty , your correct name . to this he replied me ( sabka naam chakraborty kaise hoga ) then he started asking me my name . i toold him to find out my name from your register and went in room . 2018 some of my friends told me that this hotel is nice in food and service so i stayed here, but seeing service and behaviour of staff especially reception makes this "Hotel Sea Lord" very very poor. Please improve your Reception and their talking tone.