Best place to stay
on Nov 26, 2017
Room : clean and hygiene
Bathroom : spacious and clean
staff : Polite and cooperative
Service : Good
Electricity : Available with Inverter Backup
WIFI : Available
Food : Good
Good place to stay...
on Jan 7, 2017
It was a wonderful experience, couldn't ask for anything more, awesome enviourment, and really excellent rooms, the staff was very cooperative, I would prefer and would suggest my friends to go there when they visit Mahabaleshwar indeed beyond my expectations thank you Sagar Villa
Decent stay and Budget friendly stay
on Oct 12, 2016
We booked 2nd floor's room, and 3rd floor's room are not good.
1. Comfortable room
2. Very hygiene and clean room & bathroom
3. Bathroom is very spacious
4. Only two persons to look over the service of all rooms but they are good.
5. For family there are general hall, in that hall there are LED TV, sofa, dining table.
6. Fits well in the budget
1. It is far from market
2. Telecom is for showpiece, all time off
3. No wifi
4. Hot water is only available between 7 to 10:30 in morning only
5. Room has balcony, but a little view
6. Not recommend for those who want luxury stay
Valley view rooms
on Jun 5, 2016
I stayed with my wife for a day. Location is great if you are travelling by car and looking to stay on Mahabaleshwar - Panchgini road. I booked an AC executive room (on 2nd floor) and I could see the valley from my room. Washroom was nice and clean. There is a common area where you can sit, watch TV etc. Food service was not there for me. WiFi network was weak. I booked Sagar Villa through goibibo and got an awesome deal (>50% off).
MY STAY AT SAGAR VILLA
on Jun 3, 2016
Our stay in sagar villa was very good. This hotel is not of resort type but it is a bungalow where it's first floor is converted into lodging type. Parking area is very small. ie the only negative aspect, but otherwise the service in the hotel is very good for the family.Staff is also very good.