on Dec 20, 2019
The hotel is situated near the light house. Its 30 mins from the Puri railway station, so you are to pay 200rs (max)while renting a cab or an auto. The sea beach is located at walkable distance. The rooms are spacious and we had sea view. It has balcony as well as a terrace with swimming pool facility. They have two very friendly pets..kittu and a pug :)
They had complimentary breakfast. The staffs are friendly and courteous. Good food and great stay!
Good Budget Place
on Apr 27, 2019
Overall the experience was good & the hotel & rooms were very nice but you have to compromise with the room service. The room service is very worst in the hotel . For example, If you call for a water bottle they give you after 2 hours . Overall the experience was fine.
on Dec 25, 2018
Hotel location is too distance from Light house. Hotel staff is very co-operative and service boy is also very smart . Best things is two puppy (lusi and Kitu). Lusi is very cute and kitu is very fiendish puppy .
I think hotel is overall good .
Good except breakfast
on Mar 25, 2018
Other than breakfast the hotel was pretty good...we had a problem with hand shower which was resolved immediately...room was maintained neatly...was a bit noisy but may be it was because we got a room opposite to the breakfast hall!!
A Pleasant Stay!
on Mar 23, 2017
I chose my hotel post numerous scrutiny thus this time was bo exception. But could not find one single hotel in Puri which had all good reviews. Refered by a friend, I called up Sagar Kanya and spoke to the Operational Head Mr. Nishikanth Mallick and finalized the deal. Below are the feed back and review.
Date of Stay: 18th to 23rd March
Guest: Mrs and Master Roy
Visit Type: Holiday
1. A hotel should be prompt on answering emails which #SK ws not, each reply from them was post 2/3 repeat reminders.
2. Mr. Mallick the operational head is an ever smiling nice hotelier and always ready to help u. He is the go to guy for any help
3. Staff behaviour, customer service and zeal to make the customer happy were outstanding, and thats what make a property an exceptional hotel.
4. Booked premium room,.amenities were all good. Had a sea glisms from balcony as there was a property just in front of the hotel. But sea beach is 3 -5 mins walk.
5. We also took hotel car to Konak and other sight seeing. Excellent car with a helping driver.
6. Food was good but I excepted better when in Puri
7. Checkin and Checkout process was smooth and fast
8. Room were clean and linens were changed too. Any request placed were always catered with a smile by room service and accommodation.
Negative: Bathroom door got locked twice, TV channels were lost 2s, room bit pricey in comparision to ammenities.
Rating of the hotel out of 5(in the below catagory)
Checkin process :4
Staff behaviour :5
I will surely refer them but still expect them to be better.