This is a pretty mediocre hotel. Photos can be deceptive.
- Good location. Lots of good restaurants around.
- Good Wifi
- Tap and shower were running together. When we asked to fix it, they said they will need a few hours. As we had a time bound journey we asked them to relocate us to different room. Earlier they said they do not have other room, but when we stubbornly asked them to move us to other room, they moved us to another room. So they blindly try to sell you their faulty rooms, and lied that they do not have empty room.
- There was only 1 towel in the room, and they said we will get another towel after 7 pm once fresh towels comes from laundries.
- Bed was extremely soft. We were 2 couples , and 3 of us had backache the next morning.
- Dirty bedsheets and linens.
- The worst was there is practically no hot water. We called the reception and they just say that boiler is working , and let the water flow for few minutes. But the water never goes beyond luke warm level. They will just say that they are looking into it or fix it, but they will do nothing.
- Breakfast was very ordinary. The bread butter toast felt like they had put dalda or some local butter on the bread. Poha was very good though. One day they goofed up between sandwich and butter toast , and interchanged someone else’s breakfast with ours.
- Our room had no window. There was a small glass from where we could just see the AC compressors of other rooms.
You will get many good hotels in similar price range in Jaipur. You can certainly avoid this hotel. There is nothing exceptional about this place.... More
Value for money budget hotel with poor level of room service
on Jul 9, 2017
Pro's and con's are as below written
1. Location is awesome as situated in front of Polovictory
2. Stay charge is cheapest
3. Food in room is also available at reasonable price
4. Room interior is awesome, as compare higher price hotels
5. Rooms are neat and clean
1. Only negative point is room service. I had to call 3 or 4 times for water... More
on Apr 5, 2016
Hotel people very helpful and services is very good very good hotel for family tour hotel walking distance from bus stand or railway station food was very tasty I will recommend this hotel room air-conditioned and luxurious hotel was provide as pickup and drop facility complimentary ... More
on Apr 2, 2016
Hotel centrally location in heart of the Jaipur hotel services is verry good and room also like a sweet deluxe and hotel have a provid pickup facilities is compalimentry from bus stand and railway station... More
Offering free breakfast service to its guests, Hotel Royal Sunshine is located at an approx distance of 1 km from Jaipur Railway Station and 4 km from the Nahargarh Fort. This four-floor property in Jaipur consists of 12 well-maintained rooms. The rooms are equipped with amenities like twin/double bed, telephone and attached bathroom.
Check in Check out
Hotel Check-in Time is 12 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Guest must be over 18 years of age to check-in to this hotel.
As per Government regulations, it is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. Please note that failure to abide by this can result with the hotel denying a check-in. Hotels normally do not provide any refund for such cancellations.
The standard check-in and check-out times are 12 noon. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to hotel availability and may also be chargeable by the hotel. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed to and reconfirmed with the hotel directly.
Failure to check-in to the hotel, will attract the full cost of stay or penalty as per the hotel cancellation policy.
Hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement during Christmas, New Year's eve or other special events and festivals like Diwali or Dusshera. These additional charge are not included in the booking amount and will be collected directly at the hotel.
There might be seasonal variation in hotel tariff rates during Peak days, for example URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri, the room tariff differences if any will have to be borne and paid by the customer directly at the hotel, if the booking stay period falls during such dates.
All additional charges other than the room charges and inclusions as mentioned in the booking voucher are to be borne and paid separately during check-out. Please make sure that you are aware of all such charges that may comes as extras. Some of them can be WiFi costs, Mini Bar, Laundry Expenses, Telephone calls, Room Service, Snacks etc.
Some hotels may have policies that do not allow unmarried / unrelated couples or certain foreign nationalities to check-in without the correct documentation. No refund will be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances. If you have any doubts on this, do call us for any assistance
Any changes or booking modifications are subject to availability and charges may apply as per the hotel policies.
The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 12 PM. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with the hotel directly.
The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Goomo will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
Child policy apply which may vary from hotel to hotel.
Failure to check into the hotel, will attract no show charges as per Hotel policies.
The total price is inclusive of all applicable taxes. However, it does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't a part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips.The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
Some hotels may require guest(s) to furnish a valid photographic proof of identity in original at the time of Check-in. Kindly carry the same along with you to avoid any inconvenience. The following documents are recognized for this purpose: Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport or Election Card.
Note PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
All refund requests must occur within 60 days of hotel check-out. Any refund for checking out early or for no shows will be given at the sole discretion of goomo.com.
In case of increase in tariff during the URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri, the customer is liable to pay the difference if the Check-in date falls during those periods.
Goomo acts purely as an agent to hotels/suppliers, hence Goomo shall not be responsible for issuance of any invoices on hotel room charges.