Pleasant stay at really good price in Karol Bagh
on Jan 20, 2017
Had a pleasant stay at Royal Holidays (approx 2 weeks). The manager and staff made sure no problems were encountered and they were good people, ready to help and give advice. Also, the hotel is located near the main road where all the nice shops are found and metro station is near. So, had no problems shopping or finding good food or moving around Delhi.
Excellent value for money and you feel welcome and safe at all times!:)
on Jan 17, 2017
This budget hotel is situated in Karol Bagh, very close to the metro station and is suitably clean and well-presented! Spacious room, and well-kept facilities-but what truly makes this hotel great is the hospitality with which the manager treats his guests!Excellent!!very caring and thoughtful!!Greets everyone with a smile and always ready to help!:) The service was impeccable.Will definitely recommend to anyone requiring a budget hotel in Karol Bagh!!:)
Located at prime location in karol Bagh
on Dec 13, 2016
We were visit here check in were smoothly and situated at very close to Karol Bagh shopping centre ,staff is friendly attentive and helpful ,trying to extend much more hospitality ,food quality is good and tasty we will come back again really
Best Service, Good Food, Best site-seeing arrangements, Best price
on Dec 12, 2016
What does the Place offer:
* Best Room service (Imagine they had arranged for our breakfast at 4 am,in 30 minutes of intimation :) )
* Lip smacking food, too good in taste. Homelike.
* Best site seeing arrangements. The Hotel manager, made the itinerary based on our stay, Including pick up and drop to airport.
* Friendly and punctual Driver. Took us to all spots as decided, had good knowledge of eating places, shopping places, guides, sweets shops etc.
* Bang in the middle of "Karol Bagh" market. Shop till your pockets are empty :)
* Has wifi :)
* Stay and travel, within budget. Not too expensive. More service in limited budget.
* Last but not the least, the Hotel manager Madhurendra ji, is a very warm person, shows empathy, serves the clients to the major extent as possible.Very Humble. PS: He also called me to ask if I reached my home town safely :)
I would definitely recommend this place for fellow tripadvisors. If I visit Delhi again, this would be my pit stop again :)
Keep up the good work, Madhurendra ji :)
- Karthik Iyer
on Nov 28, 2016
hey...thank you so much royal hotel for your amazing service. i check in into the hotel check in were very smoothly without any problem. i found all the things there what i would expect. staff people are very well mannnered..i will come soon and again stay with royal holidays...