Average hotel, above average hotel
on Mar 16, 2019
Like every year, we had to celebrate new year in Goa. This was out third visit to Baga so knew what to avoid. Searched this property, found reasonable and booked through owner.
We got it for 6000, including breakfast. Here's quick review:
1. New property. So rooms are very spacious, clean, modern and well appointed. Had a fridge, coffee maker, locker, LED TV, queen size bed, comfortable bathroom and balcony without an exciting view.
2. Owner is a gentleman, reasonable and approachable.
3. Staff is courteous enough.
4. Location is 5 min walk to hip n happening Baga beach, but not in Tito's lane (rather parallel).
1. Property is slightly inside from the lane, with big access to 4 wheeler.
2. Property comprises the building with rooms and thats it. Doesn't even have a boundary wall or gate (surrounded by near by homes or hotels)
3. Though breakfast is complimentary, they don't seem to have a dedicated kitchen/ dining area. So you gotta choose from a very limited menu which will be room delivered in about 30 min. By then tea/ coffee isn't hot enough, and omelette loose it's fresh taste and aroma.
4. Since no parking, our plan of doing Mumbai Goa drive sank.
5. What left a bitter taste was constant reminder for payment, by the reception staff.
6. Also we requested him for a cab to drop at railway station, he arranged for one but driver ditched at last moment. The receptionist never bothered to inform us. What if I hadn't kept margin or didn't know other local cabbys' number? JUST NOT DONE
on Mar 4, 2019
Nice 👍 hotel 🏨 with basic amenities best clean room specious . Hotel is opp to bags beach 🏖 hardly 2 minutes walk . Little inside but very peaceful .
Limited but nice breakfast 🍳.
Reception boy 👦 Mr.Atish is very helping n nice 👍.
If going for vacation in Baga plz must stay hotel .
Peeping Tom hotel
on Dec 31, 2018
Stayed in this hotel for two nights with family... Rooms are neat but towels are damp and smelly.. Rooms boys keep peeping windows. When complained abt it, oqner was rude and we vacated.. unsafe hotel
Worst stay ever...!!!
on Nov 9, 2018
Have stayed here for two nights..rooms were neat, towels were smelly, and the most rude staff I have ever seen. Totally unsafe for families. The manager/owner frequently knocks door to check and very little privacy..n he uses foul languages..no room service at all..n the complimentary breakfast is the worst of all..bread omelette is served ice cold..please avoid choosing this hotel..
Awesome hotel near night market Baga in Goa
on Jun 18, 2018
I have been booked this hotel along with my friends for winter occasions in December at Goa. I have been wondering with the hospitality of hotel staff and cleanliness of hotel. This hotel is centrally located at Baga Beach and Night clubs.