Needs lot of improvements
on Oct 17, 2016
Hotel is located in the center of the city. It's a budget hotel. But totally lacking in room cleanliness and maintainance. It was monsoon and water was pouring from ceiling. They even refused to provide towels for each passenger. we had 4rooms with 2+1 booking but they provided only 2 towels per room. Hot water was available for limited period only in the morning for around 30-45 minutes. That too was dirty as they were heating using boilers the color of that hot water was light brown. All rooms son't have western style toileteries .So while visiting with senior citizens who have trouble with indian style please make sure about this at the time of booking. We got upgrade since rooms were empty . otherwise some of us had to face that problem.
on Jul 15, 2016
Budget hotel. very average hotel. cleanliness and size of the room is average. we have opted for breakfast plan. the breakfast they provided one piece of alu paratha with jam and mango pickle per person and for the second person little quantity of upma. I should have not opted for breakfast plan. waste of money. over all for a budget traveler can consider.
Free upgrade. Courteous staff.
on May 16, 2016
The Hotel is worth the cost. No housekeeping is done. Toiletries have to be asked for. Parking was made available as promised. The room was good, neat and tidy. Located in the midst of market. Nice place to visit. Wifi is available at Counter. No wifi in the room. Also no network connectivity / extremely poor mobile signals in the room
Moderate Place - Needs Improvements
on Mar 27, 2016
Situated in the middle of the Mahabaleshwar Main Market, this is one of the many budget hotels vying for business from the holidaying public there.
In view of this, for the attractive rates it commands, there are a few much-needed improvements required:
- Their hot water boiling systems need to be repaired ASAP to prevent brackish water from contaminating the output, and maintaining proper warmth of the water
- Breakfast needs to be made consistent and should be sourced in hygenic, closed containers. Customers may not be fine with the excess chillis in the items
- Their rooms and corridors need to be painted and spruced up
- Exteriors need to be painted and spruced up
- Buzzers should be replaced by intercom
- The service folks are eager and helpful, they should be enabled to help the customer better with proper knowledge, training and uniforms
Overall, a moderate experience which calls for much more improvements, to attract and retain customers.
on Mar 4, 2016
very poor & third class service by hotel staff. no room maintainance. no cleaning. Provide bery low category room . No wifi, No room service, No room telephone. All the staff is behaving very rude with customers.