Worst hotel stay ever :Hotel Ravin/OYO 688 NH8 Aero city
on Jul 17, 2017
1) The hotel is located very near to Aero city metro station. (Could even walk to metero station)
2)The hotel staff was polite and courteous and somewhat helpful.
3) Mattress on Bed in the room was confortable to sleep in.
1) Hotel is like a packed box. You feel suffocation in alleyways. At the end of alley on 2nd and 3rd floor there was big heap of open garbage lying around. Extremely unhygenic. Even the room (we opted one on 2nd and one on 3rd floor) has a stench.
2) I had booked two rooms. The AC was not working in one of them and no TV in the any of them. Finally changed to AC working one. TV did not work in both the rooms that were opted.
3) Rooms were average size. The visible floor looked clean, However, it was very dirty under the bed and behind. LOOKED LIKE SOME ONE JUST WANTED TO CLEAN WHAT WAS VISIBLE AND TUCK THE REST UNDER THE BED.
One out of two rooms had no ceiling fan. A single wall hanging fan in one corner of the bed.
4) Washroom were spacious but in bad condition. Shower head was leaky. Wash basin faucet was not fixed in place. Dirty water bucket was kept.
5) The worst breakfast i have ever had in an OYO or any hotel. Hotel does not have in house restaurant. We ordered tea in the evening. The cups used to serve tea had rubbed of edges/cracks. The tea was below average.
The OYO promise of free brekafast got us choice between aloo paratha and toast/omelette. I was suprised to see that some one can screw up Aloo paratha in a city like Delhi. The yogurt served with paratha was very sour and there was no pickle !
FInal Verdict : This hotel needs a lot of improvement. It was far from guest friendly. OYO has let me down. Booked it blindly considering OYO standards. Not again.
Stoppage before Darjeeling Tour
on Apr 14, 2017
We all know about the High Way hotel and this one same as what comes in your mind. Still wants to give it average score considering OYO has linked to the hotel and provide amenities which you can expect from hotels which are meant to earn money rather then looking after people. First room shown as having bad smell and second room was bit ok then the first one. Washroom was clean but first impression is always last impression, rooms are spacious and bed was also spacious with LED TV of around 22 inches which was not working eventually and same was replaced by team. They don't have restaurant inside the hotel hence dinner, lunch and break fast delivery from outside through a near by restaurant from menu many choices was not available as they dont own restaurant. food was not good to eat breakfast was ok service was ok as few team members was in dress and few were looking very casual. Whole night you will hear noise of honk from the highway which is not there mistake as i have opted for such hotel. basic amenities for hygiene was available but you cant stay in hotel when you are with family and lady partner but if you dont have choice then you can stay for a night. i couldnt sleep whole night due to construction work going on and the hammer sound was too loud same was informed to the hotel reception team multiple time but they raised there hand in any sort of support. Hence if you are thinking about your pocket then you have to adjust else you can have better choices if your sleep is sensitive then get a hotel away from the highway else you wont be able to sleep. AC was available but didnt used it, fan was enough, bed sheet was clean, towels was available OYO amenities was provided in room by team member.
Pathetic Hotel..Pathetic Services...Not safe
on Mar 29, 2017
The hotel even does not deserve one star, pathetic service, Thanks to #Oyo that I along with my sisters spent a horrible night there. What you get in this hotel. Hotel receptionist will welcome you by saying ... Dear Guest you came suddenly !!.. then When you got to your room, you will not find water, remote control of TV, AC, Towels in place, what more water crisis...They never know that water tank is finished...also you will not get any delicious food here!!! Yes you can order from Fasoos..but from where you will get the plates?? You will love to eat in broken plates provided by hotel staff... Few more interesting facts ... The hotel staff can make you fool by not providing yours room's original key!! Want some more...Hotel staffs shout and argue with gals... !!! Never ever go with family if you really want a pleasant stay.... Only the plus point is Tea with out Sugar :) how come...either they serve over sweet tea or diabetic tea... SIghhh....There are lot to write but absolutely lack of time... But the location is good and IGI Airport is only 10 minutes far... a cab will take only 80 to 90 Rs....
Unfortunately, I do not have pics of actual premise and also it was full of cockroaches too.....there were no curtains in windows too
Meglio dormire in stazione
on Feb 3, 2016
hotel pessimo,sporco camere che ricordano una prigione del terzo mondo. bagno in pessime condizioni, senza asciugamani, letto senza biancheria, solo una coperta.
Non c'è altro da aggiungere, da evitare
Lo que dicen en la reserva no se corresponde con la realidad
on Sep 14, 2014
Cuando llegamos, nos dieron una habitación interior, sucia, con una capa de polvo de mucho tiempo, la ducha no funcionaba y todo olía mal.
Lo cual no se correspondía con la descripción que nos dieron cuando hicimos la reserva.
Después de reclamar, nos cambiaron de habitación.