Stay @ Orritel
on Feb 10, 2018
One good hotel around industrial area. Veg food will not be so good, but manageable. Need to improve on internet service. Suite rooms are fine, but need to add kitchen or atleast oven. Since the hotel is in remote location, no malls or cinemas near by to spend time, since I stayed more than 30 days I could not find any good place outside hotel to spend time in the weekend, thats a disadvantage.
Excellent hotel for family
on Feb 3, 2018
This is an excellent hotel for a family with young kids. The staff understands your requirements and accommodate the max they can. Rooms are big and well maintained. Location is very convenient and close to highway. Pool table, table tennis and carton board are good activities to keep your kids busy. Overall very good experience, worth spending time and money here.
Excellent place to stay
on Dec 28, 2017
We stayed in Room No. 116 on the first floor.
- Very friendly and courteous staff.
- Clean, tidy, large and comfortable room
- The in-house restaurant serves delicious food and has excellent service. The Mulligatawny and the Mexican Pot Beans soups, the Saag-E-Noormahal vegetable are a must try.
- Easily accessible as it is located just off the old Pune-Mumbai Highway and is also very close to the Expressway
- Excellent Wi-fi connection
- Facilities include a pool table, few Carrom boards and a Table Tennis table.
Total value for money.
Hotel Orritel Talegaon
on Dec 20, 2017
I had visit this hotel previously. The same experience is it last visit. Outstanding rooms.
clean and net. staff is also cooperative. The hotel provided their premises games like carom board, table tennis, chess,
Big rooms with good infraustructure
on Dec 4, 2017
I got room in cheap rate so no more complaints compared to rate, yes rooms are big in size with adequate furniture, TV was good in size and quality, bathroom was good with basic requirement and with hot water available, food was also good except hot and sour soup which we couldn't had as it was something different in taste, breakfast was with limited option but OK. We played TT, carrom in open area of hotel, swimming pool was also enough. restaurant OK but drinking water 1 ltr bottle rate Rs. 100 written in menu card is too high.