Hotel with a seaview
on Nov 1, 2019
Hotel Eins is very far from the jeju airport about 54 km with the bus no 600 is about 90 minute to the hotel walking distance to both waterfall in seogwipo
Must go to the olle market area to try local food a fruit
Room is big a clean with all amenity just bath room is floor will be wet if we make a shower
on Sep 28, 2019
- Convenient Location, e.g. 10 Minutes Walking Distance to the Flea Market, and 5-8 Minutes Driving Distance to the Nearest Famous Tourist Attractions. It can be said as the centre of the southern part of Jeju
- Affordable Price with Breakfast, although the breakfast is soso
- Breathtaking Ocean View from the room and breakfast restaurant
- With Amenities and Toiletries, including the toothbrush that is always missing in Korean's hotel
- Complimentary Early Check-In at 10:00 offered by a Friendly Staff
- Strong Concierge Support
- With many defects. When I just checked-in, I opened the wardrobe and the drawers. All of those things were destroyed. Fortunately the staff immediately came to fix it - Korean and Western Breakfast
- Less choices. Apart from the abalone congee, the rest of things were not delicious indeed, even for the easiest things, e.g. fried egg and sausage - The bathroom door was extremely difficult to open. My finger has been still getting hurt.
Great customer service
on Apr 8, 2019
Customer service is excellent! Friendly and such a pleasant stay. The room is adequate to our needs and we were greeted and welcome with open arms. The hotel is also strategically located near the local market. Walking distance. The breakfast has a fantastic view at the sky deck. Will definitely come back again.
Great room and location!
on Nov 17, 2018
The hotel looks old and quiet on the outside. When we reached the reception area, we were a bit taken aback.
However, once we enter the room, we were pleasantly surprised! Room is modern, clean and well designed!
The staff is friendly and speaks English. It is a short distance from the city center but love the quiet environment.
Hotel provides valet parking.
Good location near market
on Oct 25, 2018
Good modern hotel close to some good waterfalls and local market.
Breakfast on top floor gives reasonable (if no great) view of surrounding area
Rooms have plenty of space and reasonable storage areas