A good hotel
on Jun 10, 2017
The best part of this hotel is its proximity to the beach. Rooms are spacious with a pvt. balcony for each room...my advice wud b not to go 4 ground floor rooms coz that has no sea-view. The reception and staff are efficient and well-behaved. They provided drinking water as and when required. Rooms n washrooms were cleaned on a daily basis. The only offset was the in-house restaurant...food was not good and was highly over-priced. We ate the first day n decided not to go 4 it the nxt tym. Barring the food, the hotel provides a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
on Jun 1, 2017
This is ordinary hotel but named as international, place is bang opposite to Sea Beach that is important rest is below average.
Staff is not much efficient or friendly, their check-out time is early morning 8am which is horrible
One of best Hotel In Puri.
on May 6, 2017
The room was spacious and comfortable. The room service staff were polite and efficient. Hotel location and facilities are excellent, its near by sea beach and morning views are amazing. overall excellent hotel, nice staff, spacious and clean rooms, nice restaurant and atmosphere and highly recommended for family.
“Its Great Place to Stay !!”
Very Good Location
on Apr 22, 2017
We had booked a non Ac sea facing first floor room for one night.Near to Railway station but away from Swargadwar or Masir bari bus stand. Room has balconies in two sides. Have a seat and enjoy the sea. Its a spacious room with attached toilet. Restaurant provides delicious food with reasonable price. Sea beach is just in front.Here the beach is not happening like Swargadwar but good enough.Take care while bathe. This property requires proper maintenance only. I don't think it is too tough for the management, which is efficient otherwise. Red and black ants all over the room ruined our party.We had left the hotel with heavy hearts in the same day evening only. One last thing..it is little embarrassing for travelers if staffs ask for tips without doing any favor to them.Regards.
We got more than our expectation.
on Feb 12, 2017
After a vivid search for hotels in Puri I finally opted for HNSI. Since my aged parents and in-laws were with us so I was looking for a comfortable stay. Here is what we got....
1. Excellent location, beach is right at front of you.
2. Excellent Room Service.
3. Cleanliness is too good.
4. Behavior of the staffs were very nice, polite and humble.
5. You can seat in your balcony and watch sun set and sun rise (Room no. 206, 205 & 204 were our rooms. 206 is the best!).
6. Rooms are big, spacious & airy.
7. They have two pet dogs, Eli & Rocky. Great for pet lovers!
8. Hotel ambiance is super, along with security measures.
9. Service from their Restaurant was Excellent!
10. The beach is less crowded here.
11. NO TIP HUNGRY staff. They were happy with whatever we gave them.
1. 2km from main Swargadwar market. So for shopping you have to pay Rs. 160 (up & down) per auto which takes max 6 ppl.
2. Liquor shop is a bit distance, again you have to pay Rs.60 (up & down) for rikshaw. So better make a stock.
3. Although the service from the restaurant was too good but still they have work on the quality of the food in terms of taste.
To sum up, I would definitely stay in HNSI in my next visit.