on Aug 13, 2017
I stayed here for two days. People are very sober and professional. Reasonable price, good hotel service, ambience and location of the hotel is also very appealing. Anyone can visit here with there family, for a business trip or with friends.
Green Clean And Quit Hotel
on Jun 22, 2017
We go there for Breakfast very quite and clean hotel with buffet food a mixture of north and south Indian and continental food food was good price was also very cheep must try if passing by Manali highway
Best Veg family vacation hotel in Manali
on May 20, 2017
We had family vacation in May 2017.
2 families( 4adults, 1 teenager and 3 kids).
2 Super Deluxe river side/road facing rooms with balcony and 1 extra bed in each room, for 4 nights with breakfast & dinner.
Hotel is located on road near to river. Good location, 1.5km from market/mall road.
Plus points -
- food, really good veg food
- view from Hotel garden & balcony
- garden and jhula
Visitor should consider these points-
- good hotel with best veg food in Manali
-guests from other hotels come to Natraj for food
- reasonably good rooms with nice morning sun light & hill/snow view
- hotel is 1.5km from market, so more comfortable if u have vehicle
-may not get auto from hotel easily
-from market to hotel, auto is easily available(rs.100 one way).
-HRTC bus dont stop at hotel so have to take auto from/to bus stop
- private bus operator will drop/pick from hotel
Note- HRTC volvo buses are just best for travel to Manali.
Hotel management should consider these points-
- your food and Service are really good, thank you. Below points are just an attempt to help you in turning Best-
- setup some indoor games
-improve Tea quality in morning breakfast, rest all food area good. Though on request- Staff was happy to serve us special tea once.
- add 1-2 more attendents in restaurant, Current staff is doing good in service but need more active attendents. Families with kids need more active help during b/f and dinner. Some additional training will make it really gr8.
- put spoons/forks/kniefs on each table or just beside dishes, as its annoying to stand/search for it
- fix bread toaster and have few toasted breads available during b/f time
- you may check paneer supplier, we found it should be more fresh & soft in dinner curry. We observed Satyam restaurant (in Mall road) served best paneer in curry there. Sharing reference you may consider.
-you may arrange camp fire in garden in late evening -local music etc, if feasible
- one small slide(for kids under 10) on garden corner side as playarea
- arrange complimentory pickup/drop for guest booking 2-3 more day package
Hotel in Manali with best veg food. I recommend this for good family Vacation time - 3-4 nights with b/f dinner package.
Super deluxe room with balcony are good to opt.
on May 2, 2017
I would prefer to go here for a welcoming South Indian breakfast. Chatni was really tasty. Compared to other South Indian restaurants this is far better. Ulunda vadai was little hard but again with coconut chatni everything is ok.
Superb food and sevice
on Apr 26, 2017
I stayed in Manali for 4 days of which i had my food in this Resturant for 3 days . Very good taste and excellent hospitality and service . I would love to surely visit again if i come to Manali . Both North Indian amd South Indian food are good .