Good budget Hotel
on Dec 7, 2017
Clean rooms, good bathroom, lots of hot water.....best showers I had in India. Well located near the Karol Bagh market and metro. Very helpful staff. Meals available on room service, though dining room not operating during my stay. Best to get a room at the back of the hotel as front rooms can be noisy.
Recklessness of Owner
on Aug 2, 2017
I stayed for 6 days.The lift didn't work for 4 days.i asked the owner to repair.he told that i was young,i should not complain about the lift.When i went to the hotel,he told me a price & the room rent was increased on the last day& i am from south india,first visit to Delhi,so i could not argue with him in hindi.I was forced to pay the amount.
Decent and close to Karol Bagh Metro
on Oct 19, 2013
It was a decent hotel, service was ok but we didn't use much. It is located close to the Metro station and since it is at the heart of Karol Bagh there was no problem for restaurants, shopping etc.. It is also near Ganga ram hospital (a rickshaw would take you there easily).
Very nice budget hotel with wonderful location
on Dec 8, 2012
This review is written from a point of view of a budget traveller, a couple, with no children, with no car, considering the indian standards and used to find all kind of mishappenings around. For us this hotel was very nice. We stayed 5 nights and we had no problems.
- clean bed sheets and clean bathroom. Bathroom half dry. In India the shower has no separation from the rest and everything gets wet In this hotel it has a small separation and makes things easy
- free wi-fi, LCD TV, AC - all working. New room (I believe they renovated the rooms short ago)
- near the Karol Bagh metro (two blocks)
- near the central market
- everything we needed was near: all fast foods, small markets for water, cookies, butter and cheese. A very nice bakery with brown bread and grain bread called Anjlika.
- the staff was very nice and always helped us when we needed
- we did not try the food because there are so many places around
- the location is wonderful to move around but we are in the center of a very busy road so there is lots of noise. Dogs, honking, people talking. If you are a light sleeper it is not the best place
- since the area is fit for a lot of shopping, a lot of locals come for a day: come, buy, leave. They make a lot of noise coming, packing and leaving.
Caught pneumonia due to bad air conditioning unit
on Sep 19, 2012
I caught pneumonia due to my hotel rooms bad air conditioning unit. Hotel was otherwise unremarkable and somewhat uncomfortable. Hot water did not work properly for showers, only for the tap. Little noise suppression meant I heard every call coming in to the reception, 24/7, unless I turned on the loud fan.