on Dec 20, 2016
I went with my aunty there and stayed for two nights around.Interior was good even the manager who was in white shirt and was tall was good to us..Food was really tasty but the AC was not working.The stuff was really good to us.Just the worst part was a guy texting my aunty personally who is around 50+ in age after we left the hotel ..He was short and dark and was ill mannered too..That was unprofessional completely..
Don't expect much
on Oct 10, 2016
I guess the only good part about this hotel that it is located near to Apollo Hospital. I am sure one can get better option in nearby areas. This is a budget hotel and i didn't have high expectations from this hotel but i was expecting basic amenities and services which were missing.
1. Toilet flush was not working and despite our repeated reminders on all 3 days of our stay, it was not repaired.
2. AC was not effective. It was a showpiece. We had to use fan also still its was ineffective. (Note: I visited in October when it was raining not in May or June.)
3. I could not connect to room wi-fi.
4. Poor and slow service. They took more than 45 minutes to get tea. There complementary breakfast was over before 10:00 am.
5. At times dirty water was coming out of tap in washroom. When we complained to management, they advised to not to use washroom.
Overall, it was not a happy experience. They should hire some trained staff.
experience the Hell
on May 1, 2016
On your entry a foul oder will welcome you. this bad smell will not let you inhale in the rooms inside too. I booked 2 rooms here, out of which 1 room toilet was designed by some fresh stuff,which was matching with the intolerable oder downstairs. In the second room the rim over the toilet seat was on vacation.
I left the hotel because it was not my Manzil (destination). They charged half of the rent of each room , means one day rent of a room for only spending 5 minutes inside of the hell manzil.
on Nov 24, 2015
Was Here for a short visit, felt nice when I looked at in the sub urban locality of Jasola around,saw a red Mercedes parked at the front gate and was ecstatic too, reception was cold but the still the decor felt nice with open spaces but some old antics, staff is totally untrained and not professional. If ur here just for a short visit its OK with all the basic amenities in a budget room provided by the hotel staff when I booked a premium room via oyo rooms. Average I must say but very good if u compare the facilities available. Dont keep hopes high and the service is poor. You will be fine, just keep ur eyes shut and the ac open
on Oct 6, 2015
This is very nice hotel and they provide good service to our customer. Always service provide nice and excellent. Opration team is very good and serices is excellwnt very near noida great india place mall