on Oct 12, 2018
The hotel has a good location for travellers from neighboring cities.
The complientry breakfast was not up to the mark.
The room service was also not as expected.
Though, my stay was very brief, had an overnight experience only.
Good Hotel and service
on Nov 20, 2017
I have been visiting Hotel Kells for last 3 years and found Nice and clean rooms. Tasty food with good choices. Roome service excellent Humble and supportive staff. Room. Hope they carry on this and serve same way. 👍👍
Please avoid this hotel and stay somewhere else!
on Mar 4, 2017
Check into this hotel for 2800 INR per night net
1) The room was dirty - I found a few empty plastic bottles under one of the bed
2) The hot water never worked - had to take 2 cold showers
3) The room was small, and old
4) The beds were uncomfortable
Only good points :
1) I had two soups from the room service and they were excellent
2) The receptionists were very nice, and one of them actually gave me a ride on his motorbike when I couldn't get a taxi or auto. That's service.
All in all, the service from the front desk was great, but that can not cover how bad the actual hotel is. There are much better hotels for better prices as well.
Nice Hotel with all facilities
on Jan 3, 2017
Have stayed at Hotel Kells and found this hotel really comfortable and its equipped with all necessary amenities. Roof top restaurant is really good and there rooms are comfortable with all necessary facilities. Definitely recommended if you are with family in Ahmedabad or any business trip.
on Nov 16, 2016
They have a rooftop restaurant at Hotel Kells, worth a visit. Its not too crowded, food served is good and tasty and its moderately priced. Soup is ok to good, curries are good but Roti needs some improvement as it looked more of maida than atta. Overall a cool and silent place, worth a visit if you want to enjoy food in peace.