on Feb 5, 2018
Decent rooms. Well equipped and clean.
Location was not good. I could find the place thanks to google. The hotel being fairly new, do not rely on the rickshaw to take you there.
Breakfast (included) was meager. (The teeny weeny size of the coffee cup will surprise you). Meals otherwise are good.
Best hotel in Best Price
on Dec 24, 2017
Clean rooms & corridors.
Food was reasonable.
Breakfast is on time & good.
Office staff is very supportive.
24hr hot water.
Online booking is cheaper than counter room booking.
Centre point in pune.
Excellent Stay at Lower Prices
on Apr 21, 2017
I am a frequent traveller. I am writing this review based on I stayed in this hotel between Mar 2017 & Apr 2017. It was really pleasant stay. After seeing the room I was really happy. Here is some fact which made me happy to stay in this hotel.
1. Hotel Location/Entrance & Map : Entrance is good, but little small. This hotel is located at Near Sinchan Bhavan or Mangalwar Peth - Pune (Maharashtra). Google Map location is perfect to find this hotel.This is not too far from the Pune Station & Bus Stand (1.5 KM approx). Out side the hotel or at entrance has very small road or service road only.
Tourist - Nearest places to visit is Shanivar Wada & Dagdushet Ganpati Mandir. Aprrox 2 or 3 km from hotel
Business Hub - Magarpatta is aprox 5 to 6 km from hotel.
2. Parking : Very limited parking inside the hotel.
3. Food : There is no in-house restaurant however I got excellent food in room service
4. Room & Cleanness : Room size is good & it was very clean. It was well furnished. No broken stuff found at all. Bed quality is also very good.
5. Bathroom : It has ample space. It was very clean & well managed with bathroom accessories.
6. Service : There was little bit delay in service. But staff was very helpful.
7. Swimming Pool & Children's Area : NO
8. Disco : NO
9. Mini Movie Hall : NO
10. Other : This hotel has good & ample space at every room & passage. It has lift as well.
11. Over All Rating : Its very good hotel at very cheaper price,
Room Tip: No Comments as its located at little bit traffic area or near residential area.
Not Pleasant Stay!!
on Mar 16, 2017
I checked in on 25 Feb early morning...The basics of hotel check-in were missing... they charge for early check in and do call you 10 times before the checkout time to ensure you do not get late in checkout (saving you a great deal of money 💰)
The people were more concerned of taking money upfront without showing the room, the food was pathetic and complimentary for first time in life meant 1 medu Wada sambhar from somewhere..!!
none do they care about customer complaints, TV 📺 was black and white and fun to watch 😂, Staff had no manners whatsoever but gently reminded we are new so let us practice on you 🙏🏻 Rest all was fine except no bell boys on ringing the bell 🔔 ✌🏻✌🏻
A budget hotel for a short visit..
on Jan 17, 2017
I visited Pune for a Personal trip and I booked this hotel via OYO rooms. Overall it was a good place to stay.
- Has its own parking space
- Good clean rooms
- Wifi service available
- Good friendly staff
- Hygienic rooms and food quality is also good
- Budget rooms, great for business trips as well
- Very difficult to locate. Kept roaming around with my luggage in hot Pune afternoon
- Is located in a residential area, lane in front of the hotel is very small. This creates frequent traffic jams.
- Difficult to get any conveyance from the hotel, better to have your own vehicle.