Best place to stay
on Oct 8, 2019
Kailash hotel is the best hotel they give us best service and the staf maneger are so friendly we will like to visit again they tell us best things to in jaipur it was the best place for family holidays
Horrific!! Don't ever come here!!
on May 16, 2019
1. Staff was rude, unhelpfull and didnt even welcome us when we came in.
2. There is no airconditioning in this building like it says in the information. Only fan, so you will be in terrible heat!
3. The beds are child sized. Im 1.75cm and i was with my feet and calfs outside the bed.
4. The room was super dirty, especially the bathroom. Covered in dirt and a lot of muscitoes!
5. The bed did not have a sheet or towels for showering, after asking(insisting) we got them.
6. The street side rooms are super noisy, hard to sleep in if you are not deaf. Ask for a backside room, that is better.
7. The owner charged us to much for the room, saying the prices online are excluding taxes. Wich looking back on it was not true! Do not let him overprice you. Stick to the price on booking.com! Better yet.. don't book it!!
Average service and dishonest hosts.
on Nov 10, 2018
Required rooms weren't alloted in the first night of the two night stay. Additional breakfast charges of RS.960 was shockingly asked for while checking out. "Breakfast included" is a lie as the manager is himself not sure of what is the amount of breakfast to be alloted in a room. Also, "breakfast" is bread butter, with small breads and negligible butter.
Don't stay at this Hotel
on Apr 25, 2018
This hotel is horrible. Not because the rooms are small and dirty, and the beds are like 150 cm long, but the staff are terrible. No one speaks english besides the owner whos knows a little. And if you're not a Khasakstanish Jeweler, there's no service WHAT SO EVER.
price changes when you arrive and you have to ask for towels.
Breakfast is few pieces og small toast, a tiny lump of butter and a cup of tea.
The worst place I’ve ever been
on Apr 6, 2018
We arrived late, when we got there the room we booked online wasn’t available when I sent an email informing that our train will only arrive late but we still want the room.
We got charged triple of the price they announced on the website.
The bed was so short that my partner was sleeping with part of the legs outside of the bed.
The blankets were not clean. The room was so small we could not get dressed both at the same time.
The shower wasn’t working properly.
It was a simple ripoff. We just slept over and left in the morning, to bad to believe.