on Feb 22, 2017
The hotel is in a good locality but distant from the station.Mainly it has no perfect restaurant wherefrom you can order your breakfast,lunch and dinner.You have to go to a hotel which is 400 metres away from the hotel. It has not good responsive workers.
Ordinary hotel with extraordinary service
on Nov 13, 2016
1. Great service by the staff and in particular the lady at the reception was so helpful in our time of need. I had a late night flight to catch and the normal checkout period was 12 PM. I explained them about my problem and requested them allow me to vacate after 8.30 pm. I was allowed to do so with special half day charges and further more they accepted an old Rs. 1000 note when my card failed to work. It feels so nice to be obliged in this way.
2. Fantastic and free WiFi available inside the room.
3. Located centrally inside the city.
4. Tariff is nominal for an AC room at this location. In our room, most of the furnishings and fittings have been fitted new. May be they have refurbishing the hotel.
5. Got a goody bag of daily essentials
1. No lifts and narrow staircases.
Overall a fantastic budget accomodation
on Oct 14, 2016
I stayed in 'Hotel Jagannath' on 8Oct2016 Night, It is a nice stay there. Their charges are nominal. TV/Phone was working.
They don't have restaurant, but room service is available, they provide food from outside shops. Even provide drinking hot water in the rooms.
Hot water for bath available in Morining, I was told they do have solar energy systems.
They guided me to find route while coming back.
I suggest this place for gentlemen going to pune and looking for decent budget accomodation
So not good condition of room.
on Aug 18, 2016
We are stay here on 12.08.2016 n check out 13.08.2016 at morning. Room condition is very poor, shower is not work, tea quality is low, not well maintain. I am not satisfy. Complementary Breakfast is not available. tariff rate is higher side as compared to service.
Great personel in regular level hotel
on Jul 14, 2016
During this year checked may be all rooms in this place. So... itis not very expensive and please do not wait too much from it.
Staff very polite and smilling. Rooms are clean enough (for India for sure)
Never take rooms on ground floor - tey are terrible and noisy. Better choose ac rooms - they are most comfortable in all cases.
Do not reccomend to order food, only tea or coffee
Better go out and find restaurants nearby