Awesome Hotel Room with Good Friendly Staff.
on Jun 21, 2018
I went to Manali on June 1st, 2018 with the Family, first, I thought this is just another room in another hotel but when I checked-in and saw the balcony I was blown away, it was an excellent memory for me.
First of all,
1) Rooms (301 and 302) were so good, neat and enough for a couple and two kids. TV, bathroom etc were well equipped. Beds were clean, the floor was a wooden type with carpet.
2) It has a big front balcony or waranda though it is common for 4 different rooms it is so huge and the view from the room( OMG ) it absolutely breathtaking. check out my pic.
3) This hotel is 2 KM away from Mall Road ( Center of Manali ) so you can take a walk as well.
4) This hotel is situated on the way to Vashist Temple which is 500 Mts away so you can cover that without any others help.
5) Food is neither expensive nor cheap but tastes really good especially Chicken Fry (Rs 200).
6) Hotel Staff were really really good, i did not come across any problems with them, they were senior citizen people and gave good respect to me.
7) Make sure you choose super deluxe rooms only these rooms have an excellent mountain view.
8) Even though it is located 2 KMs away but still the place is very safe, no need to worry about security issues.
9) Room service and service boys were really helpful, they even gave me guidance about the local tour in Manali, however, i gave them good tip.
10) When comes to Dinner you have to totally depend on Hotel food because at night you can go out and have it.
I am elaborating this in detail because i was on 10-day holiday tour and i spent only three days in Manali, for first 7 days in Delhi-Shimla i experience not so good moments but when i came to Manali it made me forget everything.
Worst place for staying
on Jun 15, 2018
The place is not good for staying horrible experience and the staff is not good dirty rooms and they provided food and tea in dirty utensils which were not washed,laundry service was worse and creepy manager.
Good place to stay with Family and Friends.
on May 11, 2018
i went with my family to manali for a 3 day tour and stayed in Hollywood Hotel. Very nice place to stay in manali, services are very good everyone can enjoy the view with mountain.
Room Service and Food are good. Hotel Staff are supportive and responsive.
Overall Experience was Good.
Not to good experience with this hotel
on May 10, 2018
None of the services where provided on time
1 check in
2 no breakfast
3 no clean clothes on room
4 just waited 3hours to get the room 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I will never ever select this one any more plz don't refer the to any body
Awesome Property if you like wooden Interior
on Mar 27, 2018
I Have recently stayed here for 4 Nights its not much far from the Manali town (1.5km)
The location is Ultimate.If we talk about rooms 1 Well Furnished rooms 2 crystal clear floors 3 very helpful staff 4 Attractive Rates etc.
Its worthy to stay at Hollywood Hotel if you looking for peaceful environment instead of staying at crowded place or hotel in city center.
Easily 5 stars