Beautiful View with Worst Stay
on May 26, 2017
To begin with Holiday BnB is different from Holiday resorts and Spa, both are two different neighboring hotels. BnB is newly made incomplete building given to innocent tourist for staying. And for management to earn money.
Pros: BnB meaning: Beautiful and Breath taking
The building balcony and window has beautiful view of mountains and apple farm and clear hearing of sound of water flowing. This is only thing that's best in this hotel. Do not expect more than this.
Cons: BnB meaning: Boring n Bakwas
If your package says breakfast and dinner meaning you will have to go some 10-20 meters in the holiday resorts and spa for having it. This incomplete building does not have anything. Going inside Holiday resort and spa building will always make you feel that you have entered someone else's wedding or birthday party and having the buffet there.
Inside the room
1) There is no mini bar
2) No dressing table for getting ready
3) Bathroom doesn't have any dustbin
4) Broken hangers inside the cupboard
5) Even basic commodity like a heater is chargeable and if you fight with them for it. They say its complimentary in winter and if you need a heater you need to pay 200 or 300 rupees per night.
Food in buffet seems decent eatable but better option is eat outside in some Punjabi Dhaba.
However bad the staying experience of BnB might be Beautiful view of snow covered mountains would make you forget all.
on Dec 2, 2016
Never ever get into this hotel. Please stay away from this hotel.
1. You need to travel to some other hotel for food
2. Geyser was not working, we had to take bath with cold water.
3. They did not even change the towels after room cleaning.
4. Wifi was not working
5. They don't even provide kettle in the room, you will have just one water bottle.
6. They will charge for the heater in the room.
7. Worst ever staff I have seen so far.
Super place to stay at Manali
on Oct 17, 2016
Awesome hotel! I was skeptical before booking as there was were no reviews on this hotel but I took a chance. This hotel is great, very clean rooms, clean bathrooms and good food. View from the rooms are excellent and parking is not much of a problem. Staff were good and helpful. Recommended place to stay. Manali is few kms from this place, but should not be a problem if you have a vehicle. Will stay here next time as well.
Excellent Stay in holiday BnB
on Jul 1, 2016
We stayed for 3 Nights in Holiday BnB. The rooms they offer us breath taking view of the peaks and snowy mountains. The staff is very help full. Rooms are well maintained and clean. Food was really awesome. Overall i went there to relax and enjoy our trip. Next time also we would like to prefer this hotel.