on Sep 8, 2017
Visited Jaipur in Jan 2017 and had stayed at this hotel for a couple of days ... Our train was terribly late and we reached Jaipur station at around 2:30 AM (night)... I called up hotel and they suggested me to take an auto to reach the hotel... It was a little difficult to locate the hotel... But, the place is quite close to the rail station ... We checked in at night and staffs gave us service with smiles on their face...
Rooms are small but quite neat and clean... Later we learnt that premium rooms at 2nd floor are more spacious ... We had breakfast at hotel and food was good...
Location is a great advantage of this hotel ... The surrounding area is not peaceful ... Some cafe and roof top restaurants of Jaipur can easily accessible..
Special mention for Uday Ji... He is a nice person .. He arranged city trip vehicle and car for reaching station at the early morning of our departing day ... Thank u Uday Ji for making our trip to Jaipur special...
I recomend this hotel
on Aug 17, 2017
We booked 3 rooms for 1 night and stayed with family.
+ve points : Rooms are very big ( except 107), clean, maintained very well. Food is very good and tasty. staff is cooperative. price is in budget. service is very good. they arranged free pickup and drop for shopping near by.
-ve points : People smoke in the common balcony which smell in the next rooms. location is little inside the residential area (use google maps easy to reach)
A week in Jaipur
on Apr 26, 2017
That good hotel cannot be so cheap. The attitude to us was very impressive. I felt myself in a family round. Stuff was willing to make our stay in India realy nice. And that will was very sencire. It wasn't like about money. Rooms are rather comfortable. I would put some pictures on the walls to make them warmer.. But, guys.. it's good hotel for a small money
Best in his class
on Apr 24, 2017
I saw so many hotel but its a low budget hotel with good facility very good staff and special the manager pradeep yadav so polite and helpful also they help me in taxi, flight and HOLIDAY package i truly recommend this is a very good hotel for family traveller
Pleasant Stay and Wonderful Property for Budget Travelers
on Jan 27, 2017
*** Five star rating solely for the fact that the Property worked on the feedback given to them in my last visit(didnt review/ approve of the property last time in October 2016 coz of a few shortcomings - but they have since worked on them).
*** Stayed 4N/5D in January 2017***
*** I dont review 4 star and 5 star properties i stay at coz they are usually upto the Mark. Instead other properties which might help fellow travelers find places worth a comfortable stay are reviewed*****
1) Cleanliness: Good
2) Amenities: Wifi range - Good, Hot Water- Available all the time, Room Service- Yes, Electrical Sockets- Sufficient, Toiletries in Place- Yes. Rooms in size are of cosy kind.
3) Location: One of ideal locations(10 minutes to bus stand and railway station, MI Road) to visit Jaipur coz the area got a lot of hotels around, so the feel is more touristy wherein we can even find fellow tourists and share experiences. Very Safe at night.
4) Service: The Hotel Staff is gentle and will try their best to fulfill our needs right from taxis to dinner arrangements. The Service desk is very approachable. Indian Meals that we had were in good taste and quantity. Uday Ji - the Hotel Manager is directly approachable for any concerns and their resolution.
5) Distinguished Points:
a) The Shower is one of the best in Area.
b) The facility to keep one's luggage after checkout upto 2 days is of great help. We can visit nearby Places without luggage and catch our return flight from Jaipur. If they continue with this service, the Hotel will earn a lot of goodwill with fellow travelers.
6) Value for Money: Yes, being a budget property and appropriate service. Use Ola/ Uber to travel around to familiar places.
1) No Restaurant. However, there are a lot of rooftops around to spend evenings. Peacock for formal dinners and Hathroi Rooftop for leisure are the good ones.
2) Balcony in rooms is not available. Though there is a window in rooms and common balcony on each floor for leisure readings.
3) Room Staff is not comfortable in English as medium of conversation. However, they are very eager to learn and got keen ears to ensure that it is not a hindrance.
4) No lift.
5) No pick up/ drop on complimentary basis.
This Hotel if continues the trend of improvement shown since last few months will become one of the most sought after Budget property in Jaipur.