Nice hospitality, good rooms
on Dec 4, 2017
- perfect hospitality. Very friendly staff. Particularly Ms Anna is very helpful. (As we are vegetarians, she allowed us to cook noodles in her kitchen.)
- good clean & spacious rooms with all facilities needed, including a fridge.
- Simple and Good breakfast.
- No lift, so if you are Room is on 4th floor and above, a bit of trouble. Also there is no intercom in Room (a suggestion that I forgot to give them).. so if you need a bottle of water.. you have to go all way down.
- found slightly weird, but it could be their hotel policy that they charged me 50% for early check-in for just few hours early. So not complaining, just saying!
(Particularly given that people coming by train would come in morning)
Good hotel with an excellent staff
on Nov 18, 2017
I loved this little hotel.
The employees here are the sweetest people on Earth!
This alone was worthwhile.
Room and facilities are super clean and linens are okay.
I stayed at little room without windows facing outside. Felt weird, but hey, no complains here.
I looked the boogers rooms and they are fantastic.
Anyways, a must stay when in Sapa.
Ah,by the way, breakfast is NOT free.
It was perfect
on Nov 3, 2017
We can recommend this place to everyone. We have stayed here three nights and it was great! The rooms are clean and the beds very comfortable. The receptionist is very nice and helps out with everything: scooters, buses to continue your journey....
We would definitely come here again!
Wonderful stay and host Ms Anna:)
on Sep 26, 2017
My friend and i stay here for 2days. The host, Ms Anna give us(we arrived sapa 7am by night train and that morning was too tired to wait) early check in resonable price.
The room is cozy and clean. Bathroom has new system and enough hot-water. Breads and eggs in breakfast were very nice.
Lastly, Anna always want to help us sincerely when we need to take tickets for going to Hanoi or find someting etc. We recomend this wonderful place in sapa! Thanks Anna:) kam un!
on Sep 23, 2017
Great hotel in Sapa.
Very friendly and nice people 😊
Near to the market, to the center and to the bus station from Hanoi.
Have good beds clean and big rooms.
Good and tasty breakfast.
The price was great also.