Nice & Fast Service || Good Food
on Sep 1, 2016
I have stayed in this hotel with my family on holiday vacations and my experience has always been splendid. The rooms are very spacious and provide ironing board as well. Golden Oak offer fast services & great food for their customers.
on Jun 16, 2016
This is one of the best hotel I have ever stayed in jaipur. Hotel have very nice rooms small but nice room very well utilisation of space. Every thing they use is of good quality from crockery to bath fittings from A/c to Televisions even the set top box was of Tata sky. The only problem was the food in there is bit too expensive during my stay their Roof top bar was under re construction so I have no idea about that. Some of their room have aquarium fitted over your bed.
Good hotel with excellent view and location
on Jan 26, 2016
Overall good stay, good service and will visit again. This hotel is located on top floor(12th floor) of Landmark Building.
What we liked
1) Location is really nice
2) Small rooms but very clean, well utilization of space.
3) Toilet and bathroom are small too but really well cleaned and modern.
4) Room interior were really nice, bed was really comfortable
5) Small fridge, safe for valuables, water bottles, tea kettle,LED TV, towels were really clean.
6) Check in and checkout was smooth and people were really helpful.
7) Changed our room to accommodate our needs without hesitation
8) Good parking space (10-15 cars)
9) View from hotel was awesome
What we DIDNT liked
1) Small rooms
2) Hot water issue(They provided heater for us so we didnt faced any issue)
3) Small bathroom
4) Food was extremely costly
5) Parking was outside not indoors/basement
on Dec 19, 2015
Small sized rooms with very poor service .....even person at front desk was so confused ,
no hot water in shower.,very tiny washroom .....food was also not good.finally i cancelled my booking for next day as i hve booked hotel for 2 days
P.s-donot book the room by seeing location and room pics available online
Unpleasant experience with the staff and small rooms
on Nov 11, 2015
The location is very good and the rooms are nice but definitely too small and even the bad was very short and my brother slept with his feed out of the bad. Morover, the additional bad was a very thin materass on the floor very uncomfortable. There was no hot water in the shower, but the worst thing was that when I asked the receptionist about it he replied that the boiler was under maintenance wheres the day after another clerk told us that they have no boiler at all. Not really nice treatment of your guests!