on Jan 9, 2018
It is difficult to locate the hotel on google map also. Rooms are not clean. furniture are of old age. Food is not up to the mark. overall its a terrible experience. not recommended at all. no wifi is there
Budget hotel with comfortable facilities
on Aug 26, 2017
In my opinion Hotel Golden Deluxe in Jaipur is one of the best budget hotels which matches both comfort and convenience quite well. I stayed here for 3 nights during my Jaipur trip with my family in February. The property is located in a very popular place near polovictory cinema hall in kanti nagar. We were three persons staying in a triple room. The room was quite spacious and two separate beds were there for ultimate comfort. The hotel ambience was soothing and the staff are helpful towards the guest. The manager also arranged a great 3 day tour packge for us in Jaipur and loved his great gesture. Food served here was delicious and healthy. The hotel has a common large balcony where many guest can accommodate and spent time while enjoying talking between themselves. I would positively recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Jaipur for holiday and even for business trips.
Best hotel in Jaipur @low price
on Mar 20, 2017
It was very nice experience , best room alongwith ac,best services, cleanliness,
Roof top terrace, swings, near to all means of transportation train ,bus, metro, cinema,fun, luxurious stay,#londa-_pnati, fabulous ambience, live comfort
Value for Money
on Nov 28, 2016
Stayed at this hotel 2 weeks back and it was a pleasant experience. We were a group of 8 and were assigned 2 4 bedded rooms.
1. Rooms were clean and spacious.
2. We checked in at 11 PM in the night and they were ready to accommodate at that time. They don't have a restaurant but do provide room service. They setup tables for us at first floor at 11 PM. The food was good.
3. Wifi was provided and had a range in the room but we didn't used it much.
4. Apart from the room, there is a good space on first and second floor for roaming around and also has 2 swings. Staying at the hotel doesn't feel cramped.
5. Kept our luggage in cloak room during the last day and provided with a washroom to use for changing and freshening up before catching our train in the night.
6. Very near to bus stand and a short auto ride to the railway station. Although the hotel is 2 minutes walk to the chaotic bus stand, it feels you are far away from the hustle-bustle.
7. Not expensive on the purse.
1. Tea provided is not good
Good & Nice
on Jun 15, 2016
I stayed in the hotel for 2 days the room and wash room very clean very testy food, cooperative staff special Mr. Madan Gupta, I feel homely and given free WiFi access
connectivity was good. "HOTEL GOLDEN DELUXE" is good.