Excellent Accommodations & Vacation Planning
on Jul 12, 2018
My significant other and I arrived in Delhi late due to a delayed flight. The hotel was able to pick us up from the airport at 4 AM. This delay unfortunately threw off our entire plans in India but the GM Kamal was there to the rescue. He helped us plan a 3 city (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur) trip for us including amazing accommodations in Jaipur, personal tours and a wonderful driver (Santos) taking us to all three cities. It was a vacation we would never forget thanks to Kamal, Santos and all the staff members.
The accommodations at the hotel were very comfortable and clean which was wonderful after all our long travels. The staff was professional and excellent and the morning breakfast was delicious!
Next time we are in Delhi, the Hotel Godwin Deluxe will be our second home.
on Jan 9, 2018
It is difficult to locate the hotel on google map also. Rooms are not clean. furniture are of old age. Food is not up to the mark. overall its a terrible experience. not recommended at all. no wifi is there
Best hotel in Jaipur @low price
on Mar 20, 2017
It was very nice experience , best room alongwith ac,best services, cleanliness,
Roof top terrace, swings, near to all means of transportation train ,bus, metro, cinema,fun, luxurious stay,#londa-_pnati, fabulous ambience, live comfort
Value for Money
on Nov 28, 2016
Stayed at this hotel 2 weeks back and it was a pleasant experience. We were a group of 8 and were assigned 2 4 bedded rooms.
1. Rooms were clean and spacious.
2. We checked in at 11 PM in the night and they were ready to accommodate at that time. They don't have a restaurant but do provide room service. They setup tables for us at first floor at 11 PM. The food was good.
3. Wifi was provided and had a range in the room but we didn't used it much.
4. Apart from the room, there is a good space on first and second floor for roaming around and also has 2 swings. Staying at the hotel doesn't feel cramped.
5. Kept our luggage in cloak room during the last day and provided with a washroom to use for changing and freshening up before catching our train in the night.
6. Very near to bus stand and a short auto ride to the railway station. Although the hotel is 2 minutes walk to the chaotic bus stand, it feels you are far away from the hustle-bustle.
7. Not expensive on the purse.
1. Tea provided is not good
Good & Nice
on Jun 15, 2016
I stayed in the hotel for 2 days the room and wash room very clean very testy food, cooperative staff special Mr. Madan Gupta, I feel homely and given free WiFi access
connectivity was good. "HOTEL GOLDEN DELUXE" is good.